Please support this Forum and Neven's Blog

Author Topic: Neven's "TIP JAR"  (Read 18122 times)

Anne

• ASIF Middle Class
    • View Profile
Re: Neven's "TIP JAR"
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2016, 10:11:30 AM »
Where has the Donate button gone from the top of the page?
Never mind, you can donate from the Arctic Sea Ice Blog and click on the Support and Donate button in the right hand margin.  http://neven1.typepad.com/

oren

• ASIF Upper Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2016, 08:27:39 PM »
Thanks for the reminder.

A-Team

• ASIF Upper Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2016, 04:35:55 AM »
I wonder if there is some way to automate reminders via the PM service to those who seem to want to give once a year. Or send out a 'P'M reminder to all registrants in advance of the coffers are getting too low.

Tor Bejnar

• ASIF Upper Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2016, 02:27:16 AM »
I had a free lunch the other day, but this wonderful set of {blog, forum and graphs} isn't a lunch, and isn't free (if your name is Neven).  So that I don't confuse my addiction to these pages with lunch, I've just donated again.  You can too by going to the Arctic Sea Ice Blog (ASIB) and clicking on the "Support & Donate" words on the little Arctic image (and under 'Links') on the right column of the ASIB and below the 'Our climate has accumulated <<too many>> Hiroshima atomic bombs of heat since 1998' graphic.

I am quite certain you and I cannot donate <<too many>> dollars or crowns or euros or pesos to help Neven out.  (As the site asks for euros, US$10 = €8.65 for one approximate exchange rate). 

And thank you Neven for this opportunity to gather as a community.
Arctic ice is healthy for children and other living things.

OldLeatherneck

• ASIF Middle Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2016, 11:33:20 PM »
I know many readers here are aware that Neven has announced the he is taking a sabbatical from his daily participation in active blogging and moderation of this Forum.  I want to remind everyone that Neven has sacrificed a great deal, personally and financially to establish and maintain this Forum.  This place has become one of the internet's most valuable resources for information and knowledge sharing.

I strongly urge other members, new and old, as well as visitors to make a contribution to help keep the work going.  We still have a lot to learn about the Cryosphere as the earth's climate heads into uncharted waters!!
"Share Your Knowledge.  It's a Way to Achieve Immortality."  ......the Dalai Lama

solartim27

• ASIF Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2016, 01:03:29 AM »
Bump for the end of the year tax deduction giving.  Neven, you have done the 501 C-3 paperwork, right?
FNORD

johnm33

• ASIF Middle Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2016, 01:27:01 AM »
finally did my 2cts worth here too.

Neven

• Administrator
  • ASIF Governor
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2017, 11:56:54 AM »
Bump for the end of the year tax deduction giving.  Neven, you have done the 501 C-3 paperwork, right?

Nope, not in the US.  ;)
Il faut cultiver notre jardin

josh-j

• ASIF Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2017, 11:48:46 PM »
Thanks for all your hard work Neven - all the ASIs (ASIF, ASIB and ASIG) are great resources and I check this forum daily so its probably about time I paid my dues. :)

Neven

• Administrator
  • ASIF Governor
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2017, 12:01:57 AM »
Thanks, Josh. I really appreciate it.
Il faut cultiver notre jardin