Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: The green pyramid food project  (Read 901 times)

Freegrass

• Young ice
  • Autodidacticism is a complicated word
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 959
  • Likes Given: 1261
The green pyramid food project
« on: October 18, 2021, 09:45:50 PM »
If you want to increase the productivity of Mother Earth, you need to increase Her surface area...

Pyramids are the best way to do this...

But it has to be a green pyramid! It can be build anywhere... As big or as small as is possible on the location...

Inside, we grow food with LED lights close to home while we get rid of CO2 (from industry?).

Outside we'll have more surface area for (fruit)trees?

Multiple small windturbine on top for the required energy?

The green pyramid food project...

GPFP... That ticker symbol is still available! 😂

Crazy? Or Genius?
90% of the world is religious, but somehow "love thy neighbour" became "fuck thy neighbours", if they don't agree with your point of view.

WTF happened?

NeilT

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 388
  • Likes Given: 22
Re: The green pyramid food project
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 10:17:40 PM »
You're suggesting we use a Pyramid Scheme to fix food availability...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Being right too soon is socially unacceptable.

Robert A. Heinlein

Freegrass

• Young ice
  • Autodidacticism is a complicated word
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 959
  • Likes Given: 1261
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 10:43:51 PM »
You're suggesting we use a Pyramid Scheme to fix food availability...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
No... It's just a food pyramid. 😂🤣😂🤣😂😊

But seriously... It's logical, no? Take a flat field that grows corn. Built a greenhouse on it, and productivity goes up a little... But surface area still stays the same!

Take the same field, and build a pyramid on it... Inside you grow food, and outside your surface increases...

We think in cubes... We're squares... We don't build pyramids anymore, because we want as much office floor space as possible... But that's so stupid if you think about it! At the top of it it's still flat... And so you might as well dig down into the ground...

With a pyramid, you don't take away the sun from the next building...The possibilities are endless on the outside!

You can even have luxury villas on the outside, with industry on the inside...

When you work in a factory, you never get to see the sun anyway... It's all artificial light...

I don't know... I'm drunk and stoned again... I need to think about this a little more when I'm sober... But I think it's one of my better ideas, no? It makes perfect sense in my head right now... 🙄

90% of the world is religious, but somehow "love thy neighbour" became "fuck thy neighbours", if they don't agree with your point of view.

WTF happened?

kassy

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2053
  • Likes Given: 1989
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 11:02:49 PM »
Impractical SF dreams . See this for a useful adaptation:
Canada's prehistoric shoreline fish traps and mussle gardens

Slope is important but pyramids are not going to cut it.
Þetta minnismerki er til vitnis um að við vitum hvað er að gerast og hvað þarf að gera. Aðeins þú veist hvort við gerðum eitthvað.