Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: UAPs, Non-Humans, and Extraterrestrial Life  (Read 420 times)

DanLittle

• New ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 7
UAPs, Non-Humans, and Extraterrestrial Life
« on: January 15, 2024, 02:56:55 AM »
If there is already a thread for this somewhere, feel free to send this over, but I couldn’t find one. I wanted to start this up because of some recent things happening in the US.

First off the James Webb Space telescope found potential signs of life on K2-18b. Interesting but no guarantee that we’re not alone.

“ Researchers are not outright suggesting that K2-18b is crawling with alien life. Further research is needed to confirm the presence of dimethyl sulfide, said astronomer Nikku Madhusudhan, professor of astrophysics and exoplanetary science at the University of Cambridge, in a statment. Madhusudhan is lead author of a new scientific paper describing the findings that has been accepted for publication in The Astrophysical Journal Letters.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/12/world/habitable-zone-exoplanet-ocean-webb-telescope-scn/index.html

https://www.nasa.gov/universe/exoplanets/webb-discovers-methane-carbon-dioxide-in-atmosphere-of-k2-18-b/

Secondly, a whistleblower, David Grusch, from the US intelligence agency tasked with researching unidentified arial phenomenon, came out and sounded the alarm about dark programs operating without oversight. It started with a news article this summer, then a few interviews, then David Grusch sitting in front of the House Oversight committee during a live congressional hearing with two other people who stepped forward to encourage our representatives to look into this. He claims the US has been operating a crash retrieval and reverse engineering program for ships of “non-human” origin and says funds are being funneled to these dark projects without any oversight.

I’ve thought this stuff was interesting in the past, but this is the most credible witness I’ve ever heard come forward. A few days ago, the House Oversight committee had a classified hearing with the Inspector General of the Intelligence Services, and it sounds like Grusch’s claims have merit.

Here’s his first interview.
https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/ufo/we-are-not-alone-the-ufo-whistleblower-speaks/

Here’s the Congressional Hearing

An article on the recent classified briefing with the inspector general of the intelligence services and the House Oversight Committee
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12957317/US-spy-watchdog-tells-Congress-claims-UFOs-merit-secret-briefing-DC.html

I’m enjoying suspending my disbelief with this stuff because it’s giving me some hope that there are actually some advanced intelligent life forms in the universe.

morganism

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 218
  • Likes Given: 128
Re: UAPs, Non-Humans, and Extraterrestrial Life
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 06:48:06 AM »
Cuz ther is none here....

DanLittle

• New ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 03:34:11 AM »
Cuz ther is none here....

That’s what I was implying but I suppose I wasn’t being fair to all the brilliant minds out there. I’m just being a hater because of the havoc we’re bringing upon the Earth. If this technology really is being hidden from us, we should be making it accessible for some of those brilliant minds to get their hands on.

I don’t really care if we’re flying around in spaceships, but maybe fire one of those things up and spin some coils around it so we can move away from fossil fuels a little quicker.

morganism

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 218
  • Likes Given: 128
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2024, 11:13:55 PM »
Here's What I Learned as the U.S. Government's UFO Hunter

(snip)
Finally, the key purveyors of this narrative have known one another for decades. In the early 2000s several members of this small group also participated in a study, erroneously characterized (by the same participants) as having been sponsored by the White House, on the possible societal impact of disclosing the existence of extraterrestrials to the public, with the authenticity of the abovementioned concealed government program taken as its baseline assumption. The think tank in question was a “futures” enterprise that often worked on fringe studies, and many of the individuals involved with the study also worked for Bigelow Aerospace in support of the AATIP program.

AARO thoroughly investigated these claims as part of its congressionally mandated mission to not only technically evaluate contemporary UAP observations but also review historical accounts going back to the 1940s. One of my last acts before retiring was to sign AARO’s Historical Record Report Volume 1, which is currently being prepared for delivery to Congress and the public. The report demonstrates that many of the circulating allegations described above derive from inadvertent or unauthorized disclosures of legitimate U.S. programs or related R&D that have nothing to do with extraterrestrial issues or technology. Some are misrepresentations, and some derive from pure, unsupported beliefs. In many respects, the narrative is a textbook example of circular reporting, with each person relaying what they heard, but the information often ultimately being sourced to the same small group of individuals.

The operational mission Congress has assigned AARO is important. Accumulating observations by highly trained U.S. military and other credible personnel of unidentified anomalous phenomena at or near sensitive national security areas and activities calls for a serious effort to understand what’s going on. Simply put, “unidentified” is unacceptable, particularly in these times of heightened geopolitical tension. Part of the problem we face today, however, is that the modern media cycle drives stories faster than sound research, science and peer review time lines can validate them. More worrisome is the willingness of some to make judgments and take actions on these stories without having seen or even requested supporting evidence, an omission that is all the more problematic when the claims are so extraordinary. Some members of Congress prefer to opine about aliens to the press rather than get an evidence-based briefing on the matter. Members have a responsibility to exhibit critical thinking skills instead of seeking the spotlight. As of the time of my departure, none, let me repeat, none of the conspiracy-minded “whistleblowers” in the public eye had elected to come to AARO to provide their “evidence” and statement for the record despite numerous invitations. Anyone that would rather be sensationalist in the public eye than bring their evidence to the one organization established in law with all of the legal process and security framework established to protect them, their privacy, and the information and to investigate and report out findings is suspect.

I can assure you as its former director that AARO is unwaveringly committed to harnessing science and technology to bring unprecedented clarity to these fascinating, important, and stubborn mysteries and to do so with maximum transparency. Its talented staff and team of supporting scientists are at this very moment striving in collaboration with the armed forces, intelligence community, government agencies, national laboratories, scientific community, academic community—and soon the general public—to collect and analyze hard, measurable data—i.e., extraordinary evidence—in this heretofore eyewitness-rich but data-poor field. The AARO team will go wherever the data takes it, without fail, and will not be swayed by any attempts to influence its findings otherwise. Science cannot be left on the side of the road in the mad dash to uncover some great conspiracy.

Carl Sagan would expect no less, and neither should the American people.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/heres-what-i-learned-as-the-u-s-governments-ufo-hunter/