Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: Arctic Café  (Read 722555 times)

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
  • Liked: 1333
  • Likes Given: 617
Re: Arctic Café
« Reply #1350 on: April 11, 2019, 10:34:33 AM »
Coffee is a drug. I'm sure Switzerland isn't stockpiling heroin either. Maybe painkillers.  ;)
The enemy is within
Don't confuse me with him

E. Smith

vox_mundi

• Multi-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 3510
  • Likes Given: 745
« Reply #1351 on: April 11, 2019, 11:08:21 AM »
Actually Switzerland is stockpiling morphine and several other opiates. (heroin is a painkiller and an opiate)

https://www.bwl.admin.ch/dam/bwl/en/dokumente/Themen/Pflichtlager/bericht_zur_vorratshaltung.pdf.download.pdf/Stockpiling_E.pdf

pg. 36 ... Opiates
pg. 18 ... Coffee

...  "It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."   :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 11:24:43 AM by vox_mundi »
“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.” ― anonymous

Insensible before the wave so soon released by callous fate. Affected most, they understand the least, and understanding, when it comes, invariably arrives too late

ColinOH

• New ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1352 on: April 11, 2019, 05:07:33 PM »

...  "It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."   :)

VERY nice, sir!!! Would, perchance, your "real" first name be Thufir?  8)

vox_mundi

• Multi-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: April 12, 2019, 02:45:53 PM »
Guilty as charged.  8)

My Great House can't afford real Sapho anymore so it's a dose or three of Java juice several times a day to keep the cogs in this old Mentat's head spinning.

p.s I think the mantra is by that same clever fellow - Anonymous - who writes the fortune cookie fortunes  ;)
“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.” ― anonymous

Insensible before the wave so soon released by callous fate. Affected most, they understand the least, and understanding, when it comes, invariably arrives too late

johnm33

« Reply #1354 on: April 14, 2019, 11:59:59 PM »
Solace for those who have visited the political threads.

Pmt111500

« Reply #1355 on: April 15, 2019, 12:29:31 PM »
The number of climate change deniers in Finland is then, by the election result, c. 25%-32% of the voting public. This makes it difficult to make up a government that would take science seriously. Won't start to analyse furthet here.

Sleepy

• Nilas ice
  • Retired, again...
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 120
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1356 on: April 15, 2019, 02:59:13 PM »
In Sweden most people don't deny climate change anymore, compared to a decade ago. The groups seems to have moved a notch: Deniers -> Skeptics -> Incrementalists. The Realists are still few.

The good things; I've mainly encountered the top three myths lately and that (reported) CO2 emissions went down by one percent between 2017 and 2018 (preliminary numbers not including useless numbers from emissions abroad).

The bad things; Deleted to keep this short and positive.
Omnia mirari, etiam tritissima.
-
Science is a jealous mistress and takes little account of a man's feelings.

Pmt111500

« Reply #1357 on: April 15, 2019, 03:36:36 PM »
In Sweden most people don't deny climate change anymore, compared to a decade ago. The groups seems to have moved a notch: Deniers -> Skeptics -> Incrementalists. The Realists are still few.
Well, my definition of a denier might be stricter than most. The number might be as small as 10% as there have been a couple of comments on it even from the parties (or parts of some parties) normally saying it'll be good for Finland. The original estimate is the number who definitely don't want to speak of it, and not do anything, for the other countries should do their lot first (india often cited)

The traditional publishing of discarded votes appeared today.

Votes not counted included the traditional ones for Donald Duck, Moomin papa and mama, Phantom, Jesus, Santa Claus and Cthulhu.  This time around some recent real persons were also tried to be voted for :Juice Leskinen, Vladimir Putin, Urho Kekkonen, and Adolf Hitler, only one of them alive but a resident of another country.
Personally I liked the one voting for a Bicycle and specially the one voting for Shaun the Sheep.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:35:01 PM by Pmt111500 »

SteveMDFP

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 583
  • Likes Given: 42
« Reply #1358 on: April 21, 2019, 03:19:54 PM »
A metaphor of hope for our troubled future:

Bees living on Notre-Dame cathedral roof survive blaze
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47995604

""I was incredibly sad about Notre-Dame because it's such a beautiful building," Mr Géant said in an interview with CNN.

"But to hear there is life when it comes to the bees, that's just wonderful.""

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 99
« Reply #1359 on: April 25, 2019, 03:36:00 PM »

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: April 28, 2019, 12:44:33 PM »
Is shift in human consciousness possible? says Eckhart Tolle (and many others, seek for what works for you) .

Inner Engineering, 2019-02-18:

magnamentis

« Reply #1361 on: April 28, 2019, 05:05:30 PM »

"Lack Of Consciousness*

while i agree, the word "consciousness" sounds too "innocent" for my taste, like the "bad childhood" argument for criminals.

IMO if anything it's ignorance on one hand, while this factor is reduced at a high pace nowadays, and the refusal to accept facts that don't fit to ego-based wishes and non-neceessary "NEEDS"

it's what i told my offspring is the "but i want" syndrom, an approach that, indicated through the word "but" assumes knowledge to a certain extent while the EGO is doing everything to over-rule
that knowledge, mostly through:

- i want

- i want (it) NOW

which means in other words, that they think: "you're probably right but i give a shit"

and that's where daddy (I) become kind of a prosecutor LOL same applies to blunt lies and other tricks that are often used to circumvent the evident or postpone the consequences.

for 30 years there was uncertainty whether some of the consequences were to heavy but not that my oldest daughter turned 40 and has almost adult kids, i can see they were not, it's worth to fight the self-inflicted or preferred state of unconsciousness and this is not measured by what others call "success" (only) but by the level of love that is all around ;)

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 05:17:26 PM by magnamentis »

vox_mundi

• Multi-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: May 15, 2019, 02:12:52 AM »
Thought(s) for the day...

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: May 16, 2019, 08:25:06 PM »

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: May 17, 2019, 10:36:27 AM »
Leader Is a Fool

Sadhguru at Berkeley Haas, streamed live on May 1, 2019, as part of the Dean's Speaker Series.

extinction rebellion
Newsletter 21 – The New Normal: Eco-action sweeps the globe, May 16, 2019 by Newsletter team:
The shift of consciousness is spreading fast across the world...

Let's do it together .

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: May 25, 2019, 10:18:38 AM »

vox_mundi

• Multi-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: May 30, 2019, 10:31:33 PM »

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: June 04, 2019, 11:03:16 PM »
The Song of the Butterfly, Hungary 2014, HD.
"While attending Everness Festival in Hungary we were invited by artist Istvan Sky Kék Égto to visit his Surya Sangíta Asram. There four beautiful souls met together and by improvising created the musical adventure you are witnessing now."

pearscot

• Frazil ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 190
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #1368 on: June 05, 2019, 08:09:28 PM »
I hate my life.
pls!

b_lumenkraft

« Reply #1369 on: June 05, 2019, 08:20:48 PM »
Feel free to PM me, Pearscot.

I could offer a virtual shoulder to lean on.

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: June 14, 2019, 11:00:30 AM »
The Gadget

"Danny Donachie – Head of Therapy Services at the Everton Football Club – shares..."

btw: Indian football team has the new coach, Igor Štimac.

do whatever the hell you want but do it with maximal attention - who says so?
---
need an inspirational video? try this yt channel, my pick.

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: June 16, 2019, 02:02:38 AM »
Miten & Deva Premal - Lokah Samasta, Soul in Wonder

From the comment section:
May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: June 17, 2019, 12:05:05 AM »

magnamentis

« Reply #1373 on: June 17, 2019, 01:30:08 AM »
We need Proccess oriented culture, not Goal oriented culture.

i know what you mean but there is no process without a goal, there will always be a goal that triggers action/activities/processes and once a creature has a goal it will try to reach it either way.

so do animals as well as plants and so does anything in the universe.

also many effects of processes are not know at the start and to kill processes based on suspicion
is only possible in "autocratic" systems.

again, i know what you mean and the thought sounds good but to reach a point where we can reach our goels (ideas, plans etc.) knowing all effects before hand and control them to prevent damage is a bit uthopic.

further who will decide how much damage (effect, cost, exploitation, changes etc.) is acceptable and how much is not ? the people ? they will alway opt for their own interest until the negative effects start to hurt them.

so do the deers who eat up all food within their reach and procreate until the self inflicted food shortage stops the process and their numbers shrink.

so does ever sun that burns it's own matter/energy until it collapses and exploded in a super nova.

it's a law that all things behave like that because equilibrium/symetrie/equality are synonyms for

DEATH

nothing  that is in a perfect level state is alive and nothing really is in that state.

1 week after every german citizen has been give 40.- DM after the war (marshall plan) there were rich and poor. there are better examples but no examples are really needed because it's systemic and i mean laws of physics, laws of nature, universal laws, systemic on the largest scale we can think of and this is why we shall always be correcting and optimizing and open new abysses in the process etc. etc. and so on and so on.

everything else is an illusion, a dream.

the real solutions will come with decimation of population and other heavy tobacco. as cruel as it sounds and is, that's how things work and the survivors will be those who know, accept it and are prepared and a few lucky guys and pals (lottery winners so to say)

those who are not able to evade/escape call those who can cowards while in all history those who
escaped were those who survived in high percentages while surviving heroes are sparse.

if i would have a say, the first thing to do is to prohibit living in areas where survival without heating is not possible and now we can wait for the reactions of all those who live far north and don't want or cannot live more south for whatever, mostly economical as well as emotional reasons.

most humans are trapped, living in a prison and everyone is trying to blame the othes and at the same time refuse facts and telling the truth.

everyone who lives in the cold, has a much larger energy footprint that i would have with a huge fleet of ICE vehicles etc. LOL

could continue endlessly and not one single fact will be welcome to a huge number of human beings defending their own playgrounds.

Conclusion, disaster is inevitable to heal the wounds a species provided to it's environment.
this fact applies to anything in existence down to quarks and quantum physics, nothing is stable
and if it were it were dead.

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: June 17, 2019, 02:00:36 AM »
Re: "disaster is inevitable..."
inevitable or not doesn't matter. do not give up. "not giving up" is a process that humans do well.
---
Castle, Bubbles and a Whirling Sound - Estas Tonne & Family, Austria, 2017.

...is about that kid which everybody has inside of us, we just need to remember about him from time to time and don't lose our selves especially nowadays in this cruel world...

Life: Pop In, Pop Out   

nanning

• Nilas ice
  • 0Kg CO₂, 37 KWh/wk,125L H₂O/wk, No offspring
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 273
  • Likes Given: 23170
« Reply #1375 on: June 17, 2019, 07:08:13 AM »
inevitable or not doesn't matter. do not give up. "not giving up" is a process that humans do well.

If the train you're in goes over the cliff so to speak, what does 'not giving up' mean? What does 'hope' mean?
"It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly" - Bertrand Russell
"It is preoccupation with what other people from your groups think of you, that prevents you from living freely and nobly" - Nanning
Why do you keep accumulating stuff?

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: June 17, 2019, 09:04:41 AM »
Then, jump out of the train and try to miss the ground. Hope for success . ;D .

nanning

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: June 17, 2019, 10:28:12 AM »
I can't find the emergency exit ivica. I'm trapped.

Peter Tosh - Stop That Train (1983)
  Elvis Presley - Mystery Train (1955)
"It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly" - Bertrand Russell
"It is preoccupation with what other people from your groups think of you, that prevents you from living freely and nobly" - Nanning

ivica

• Nilas ice
  • Kelele
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: June 17, 2019, 10:58:29 AM »
Then, turn inside, In is the Only Way Out. Recycling words do not really helps ;)
<off>

gerontocrat

• Multi-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 5289
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #1379 on: June 17, 2019, 11:59:56 AM »

I've found it. Some fool has gone and locked it.
"Para a Causa do Povo a Luta Continua!"
"And that's all I'm going to say about that". Forrest Gump
"Damn, I wanted to see what happened next" (Epitaph)

Pmt111500

« Reply #1380 on: June 17, 2019, 03:00:52 PM »

I've found it. Some fool has gone and locked it.

Well I guess some are building the emergency stairs behind it. I hope. Didn't see any workers when entering, though.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 03:54:25 PM by Pmt111500 »

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
  • Liked: 1333
  • Likes Given: 617
« Reply #1381 on: June 17, 2019, 04:23:17 PM »
Maybe we need to focus more on parachutes.

This morning I woke up at 4:30 AM, to find that there was a black-out (quite rare where I live, and the weather was far from rough). Coincidentally, I came in touch with the subject of collapse a couple of times in the past two days. This is a recurring theme on this forum, of course, but I had also watched a film called Blindness, which shows how fast things can fall apart. Then I had two Jehova Witnesses at the door yesterday, quoting some lines from Revelations (as always) and asking me what it meant, to which I replied: Collapse ('Zusammenbrechen der Gesellschaft' to be more precise). And then to top it off, I found out that some musical artist I listen to occasionally, called Aphex Twin, recently had a new album out, called... Collapse.

So, there I was in my bed, this morning, thinking about how we wouldn't even know about what caused the blackout if it had happened due to some catastrophe, or some sort of societal collapse. And how utterly unprepared we would be for it. Sure, we have our garden that keeps expanding year on year, but it's still very far removed from anything resembling self-sufficiency. I don't even know how to rewire cables, so that we could use our solar panel array for some of the basic stuff (it gets turned off when there's a black-out).

And then the lamp on the nighstand turned on again...
The enemy is within
Don't confuse me with him

E. Smith

b_lumenkraft

« Reply #1382 on: June 17, 2019, 05:31:51 PM »
Die Zivilisationsdecke ist dünn...

Tor Bejnar

• Young ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 879
  • Likes Given: 826
« Reply #1383 on: June 17, 2019, 06:27:21 PM »
"Die Zivilisationsdecke ist dünn..." translated without the assistance of pesky accurate(?) internet translators:  "The civilization deck [read: "Titanic"] is done [read: redundant, duh]"  Isn't that more interesting than the screen shot below.  I mean, what do you want, scientific accuracy or off-the-cuff seat-of-the-pants commentary?
Arctic ice is healthy for children and other living things because "we cannot negotiate with the melting point of ice"

b_lumenkraft

« Reply #1384 on: June 17, 2019, 06:53:26 PM »
Hihihihi that's funny!  ;D

It's 'blanket'. 'The blanket of civilisation is a thin one.'

'Decke' translates to both, ceiling and blanket.

nanning

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: June 17, 2019, 07:08:41 PM »
Neven you had an insightful 'sleep-in'. Or was it a dream?

Sorry to spoil the fun, maybe, but I think civilisation's blanket (ceiling?) is very thick, not thin. I'm not sure of the units on the yardstick though.

b_lumenkraft

« Reply #1386 on: June 17, 2019, 07:21:30 PM »
Nanning, i'm German. You might have heard of the million people we killed. And the wars we started. Or the racism, the homophobia, the white supremacy. One moment it's a democracy, then you blink, and all of a sudden it's all gone. All of a sudden KZ Wächter is a job for family fathers. Stealing from and killing people is now a common thing. It is now us vs. them.

But this can't happen anymore, we have evolved since then.
We would never again elect a racist.
Never again would we scapegoat minorities, and put them in concentration camps.
We would never start wars, we became better than that.
Our great allies, the US for example, would never let this happen again.
Right?

magnamentis

« Reply #1387 on: June 17, 2019, 09:07:23 PM »
---
Castle, Bubbles and a Whirling Sound - Estas Tonne & Family, Austria, 2017.

...is about that kid which everybody has inside of us, we just need to remember about him from time to time and don't lose our selves especially nowadays in this cruel world...

Life: Pop In, Pop Out   

stating probabilities and stories/experiene from the known past and mechanisms is by no means a call to give up.

we have to to our best each and every day because the only 100% certain way to get nowwhere is to stand still.

after reading today's posts here i had the feeling that i have to add/clarify that, i 100% agree with you "@ivica"

as we know life is not really "easy" or hassle free for most species and entities but comitting suicide that would be the equivalent for giving up has never solved anything for those who stayed and most probably neither for the one who decided to leave this place. re-incarnation and karma are greeting and i for one prefer to learn my lesson and finish the school which our life-span IMO is.

nanning

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: June 18, 2019, 06:14:59 AM »
@b_lumenkraft
Thanks for the explanation of the melting blanket (if I understood correctly).
The concentration camps are less visible in the new version.

I am seeing civilisation(s) different from before. I think civilisation's blanket refers to a high morality conduct, enlightenment? But at the same time it refers to conquest, war, violence, inequality, mass extinction; total destruction.

Very ambiguous term, civilisation. Two opposite meanings. One of them is, to me, an obvious lie.
e.g. Is civilisation the EU? Or is it the large evil companies the EU fights in court? Other?

interstitial

• Young ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 567
  • Likes Given: 96
« Reply #1389 on: June 18, 2019, 07:18:51 AM »
I don't even know how to rewire cables, so that we could use our solar panel array for some of the basic stuff (it gets turned off when there's a black-out).
The details change with you equipment but the essence is you probably need at least some new equipment. Grid attached solar is designed to shut off when the power goes out so you don't back feed the grid and injure or maybe kill the electrical workers when they try to restore power. Equipment designed to be stand alone doesn't require the power to be on. But it is not designed to sync with the grid and so will burn up if you tie it to the grid. Some systems will do both but they are generally more expensive, excessively complicated and usually require you to manually flip the transfer switch to disconnect the grid. If you know enough about electronics you could make a work around solution but depending on it equipment it might be wasteful of your power. if you expect to have it available consult a professional. The normally try to simplify things for the homeowner and its probably tied into the inverter or the transfer switch but might be a separate unit. It probably won't but cheap but if you need it ......   

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1047
« Reply #1390 on: June 18, 2019, 07:21:19 AM »
Can get automatic transfer switch to disconnect from grid and run isolated when grid is down. But the switch must be approved by local utility.

sidd

interstitial

• Young ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: June 18, 2019, 07:57:37 AM »
Can get automatic transfer switch to disconnect from grid and run isolated when grid is down. But the switch must be approved by local utility.

sidd

Yes but may require different inverter or synchronization gear. Depends on what you already have.

nanning

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: June 18, 2019, 11:43:36 AM »
Maybe this belongs in the stupid questions thread.
 b_lumenkraft, does your name have something to do with flower power?

NevB

• Frazil ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 82
  • Likes Given: 571
« Reply #1393 on: June 18, 2019, 01:18:12 PM »
Grid attached solar is designed to shut off when the power goes out so you don't back feed the grid and injure or maybe kill the electrical workers when they try to restore power. Equipment designed to be stand alone doesn't require the power to be on. But it is not designed to sync with the grid and so will burn up if you tie it to the grid.

I've thought of this often for my own situation.

What's needed is a change over switch and a unit designed to trick the inverter into thinking it is connected to the grid. Something like that potentially wouldn't be expensive as it wouldn't need to handle a large amount of power. This unit also wouldn't connect to the grid making approvals less of a problem.

There's an opportunity waiting there for someone with some good electronics skills.

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1047
« Reply #1394 on: June 18, 2019, 11:44:18 PM »
Re: What's needed is a change over switch and a unit designed to trick the inverter into thinking it is connected to the grid

No tricks required. Try Sonnen, i think they already have something like this.

sidd

interstitial

• Young ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: June 19, 2019, 03:54:08 AM »
If you just want it for doomsday type scenarios all you need is the right type of invertor you can disconnect it from grid after the power fails. If you have a decent sized PV system it won't be that cheap but it is probably the cheapest option.
If you want it for when the grid goes down you also need to install a transfer switch. You can buy an inexpensive one but then you won't be able to use solar when you are tied to the grid.  Or you buy the expensive one that doesn't back feed the grid when the power is out. You are supposed to call the power company and have them do a service disconnect. Once you call the power company you better pull a permit and get it inspected or they won't turn it back on. At least that's the way it works around here.
Hopefully that is helpful.

magnamentis

« Reply #1396 on: June 19, 2019, 03:33:15 PM »

i thought it refers to Lumen (Light) and that would refer to solar power but who  knows, let's see whether we get a first hand reply ;)

b_lumenkraft

« Reply #1397 on: June 19, 2019, 03:54:25 PM »

i thought it refers to Lumen (Light) and that would refer to solar power but who knows, let's see whether we get a first hand reply ;)

Oh sorry Nanning, missed your question.

Yes, Blumenkraft is the German word for flower power. You just got to love the hippies, don't you? ;)

Also, Mag is also right! The underscore is there to also make it Lumenkraft, which comes from the times when i used to do a lot of photography.

b_lumenkraft

« Reply #1398 on: June 19, 2019, 04:08:14 PM »
@b_lumenkraft
Thanks for the explanation of the melting blanket (if I understood correctly).
The concentration camps are less visible in the new version.

They are hidden in plain sight. Just as it was in Nazi Germany.

https://i.redd.it/aph47pj2r8531.png

Or this heartbreaking quote: "The nation’s Holocaust survivors also reportedly recalled that the suddenness of the Holocaust starting was probably why it took so long for anyone to come help them."

I am seeing civilisation(s) different from before. I think civilisation's blanket refers to a high morality conduct, enlightenment?

Kant would be so fucking sad if he was around today. He would ask why we didn't evolve.

But at the same time it refers to conquest, war, violence, inequality, mass extinction; total destruction.

...which we face, right? I can't imagine our rich societies not going full Nazi mode once the billions of refugees are knocking on our arbitrary borders. We are doing it today, without a crisis. We kill people and actively let people die in the Mediterranean sea - standing there watching.

Very ambiguous term, civilisation. Two opposite meanings. One of them is, to me, an obvious lie.
e.g. Is civilisation the EU? Or is it the large evil companies the EU fights in court? Other?

As long as there are nation-states, as long as there is no equality, as long as there isn't one person - one vote, there is still a long way to go...

nanning

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: June 19, 2019, 06:40:11 PM »
b_lumenkraft,

I more than agree with your Reply#1398. I see those things the same. Thank you for being a beautiful human (in my view).

And I love hippies :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sqKEpK9948

After Tea - Not Just A Flower In Your Hair (1967)