Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: Russia, Russia, Russia  (Read 618089 times)

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
  • Liked: 1134
  • Likes Given: 526
Re: Russia, Russia, Russia
« Reply #5100 on: June 17, 2020, 01:29:42 PM »
do you think the Russians will ever tell it ? b.c.

Probably none of the parties involved (who do not think in terms of nation states, like the population has been conditioned/propagandized to think) will ever reveal it. Maybe the Skripals will one day, though I doubt it.

One thing is for sure: the BBC, The Guardian and other cogs in the mainstream media machine will never, ever tell the truth about this. They will, however, publish lots of propaganda that doesn't make any sense. Read Craig Murray's blog posts.
Il faut comparer, comparer, comparer, et cultiver notre jardin

be cause

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 621
  • Likes Given: 478
« Reply #5101 on: June 17, 2020, 05:50:48 PM »
naw .. my world has enough going on already :) . Funny how the Guardian has gone from teller of truth to a 'cog in the media machine' since the facepuke era began .
2007 + 5 = 2012 + 4 = 2016 + 3 = 2019 + 2 = 2021 + 1 =  ' if only we could have seen it coming ' ...

Tom_Mazanec

• Young ice
  • Earth will survive AGW...but will Homo sapiens?
    • View Profile
    • Planet Mazanec
  • Liked: 640
  • Likes Given: 378
« Reply #5102 on: June 17, 2020, 06:33:59 PM »
be cause:
Exactly what is the “facepuke” era?
SHARKS (CROSSED OUT) MONGEESE (SIC) WITH FRICKIN LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 796
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5103 on: June 18, 2020, 12:16:34 AM »
Perhaps someday the Skripal's will get loose from their handlers and write their version ... which may not be at all true either.

sidd

interstitial

• Grease ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 225
  • Likes Given: 76
« Reply #5104 on: June 18, 2020, 07:20:48 AM »
facepuke is facebook
so facepuke era is social media era.

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
  • Liked: 1134
  • Likes Given: 526
« Reply #5105 on: June 18, 2020, 08:44:59 AM »
Craig Murray has posted a third blog post on the BBC propaganda series: Cynicism and Warmongering

The BBC plumbed the depths of hypocrisy in dressing up the final episode of the Salisbury Poisonings as a homage to Dawn Sturgess while systematically lying about the facts of her death, yet again to cover up the implausibility of the official narrative.

(...)

I do not know what happened in Salisbury. I know that the British government story makes no sense whatsoever, and I know that the Russian government has not told us the truth about the identities of Boshirov and Petrov, otherwise their true identities would have been firmly documented and reported by now. What the Russians were doing remains a mystery, with possibilities ranging from assassination through liaison to extraction. What the British government was doing is equally murky, and whether the Skripals are willingly a part of MI6’s plans is by no means clear. Sergei’s continuing work for MI6 and his relationship with Pablo Miller are evidently key, while I suspect that Sergei’s role in Christopher Steele’s baroque, fabricated dossier on Donald Trump is probably the motive for the action.
Il faut comparer, comparer, comparer, et cultiver notre jardin

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: June 18, 2020, 11:06:57 PM »
From Murray: "Sergei’s continuing work for MI6 and his relationship with Pablo Miller are evidently key, while I suspect that Sergei’s role in Christopher Steele’s baroque, fabricated dossier on Donald Trump is probably the motive for the action."

I agree that hiding the truth about about Miller, Steele, Skripal and the dossier is one of the primary motivations behind UK propaganda surrounding Skripal affair.

sidd

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: August 12, 2020, 07:36:08 AM »
Schrage on taibbi at substack: russiagate in cambridge, again but different

"I call these individuals the Cambridge Four. "

"48 hours before the leak was published, my former supervisor Halper eerily laid out what was about to happen to Flynn, something he had no independent reason to know."

"my former advisor, Halper. Codenamed “the Walrus,” in person he appears well over 300 pounds, and carries himself with grandiose airs ...  I had yet to discover his checkered past, including: his reported role in organizing ex-CIA operatives to steal Jimmy Carter’s 1980 debate materials; 1990’s crack cocaine arrest; and FBI firing in 2011"

"Sir Richard Dearlove is a former director of MI6 and Halper’s long-time collaborator. "

"Dearlove’s former MI6 agent and the third Cambridge Four member, Christopher Steele"

"Halper, Steele, Dearlove, and Andrew"

" the Cambridge Four, and their media and political enablers, did a miraculous job in pushing fake Trump-Russia conspiracy stories ... the Cambridge Four were probably the most effective tools for Russia’s disinformation campaign to divide America that Putin could have ever dreamed of."

"In the recording Halper laid out what was about to happen to Flynn"

"“I don’t remember.” That should be the official, trademarked motto of the government officials involved in these events."

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/the-spies-who-hijacked-america

Sounds like he's pissed off at his (ex?) advisor

sidd

Florifulgurator

• Frazil ice
  • Virtual world alter ego / अवतार of Martin Gisser
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 173
  • Likes Given: 121
« Reply #5108 on: August 19, 2020, 07:24:28 PM »
The 5th and final tome of the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee investigation is out.
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf
and of course a lot is redacted. 966 pages :)

Nothing seriously new for those who paid attention and didn't fall for Bill Barr's spin of the Mueller Report.

Yes, Russia and Assange did meddle in the election. Yes, there was collusion (blatantly, Manafort & Kilimnik). But the Trumpists couldn't amp it up to explicit criminal conspiracy - they were too stupid for that, and the Russians fear stupidity.

And, lordy there possibly are Russian tapes.

Choice quote after short sampling looking for "Assange":
WikiLeaks and Russian government talking points have closely mirrored each other.
in April 2016, Assange and WikiLeaks criticized the release of information in the
Panama Papers as a "Putin attack [that] was produced by OCCRP which targets Russia &
former USSR and was funded by USAID & Soros," 1313 a frequent refrain in Russian
state-sponsored influence operations. 1314 Putin echoed this two days later, stating:
"WikiLeaks has showed us that official people and official organs of the US are behind
this."1315
[...]
[...] consistent with indications that WikiLeaks knowingly aided the
Russian 2016 election influence campaign.
(Methinks Russian propaganda stuff has crept deeper into daily discourse and discontent than many can imagine.)

Lots of commentary on MSM.

Sally Yates:

"Collusion" semantics:

------------------------
P.S.: I have yet to find the thing about them Trumpists being too stupid for serious criminal conspiracy with Putin. But I've meanwhile revisited my very first post on this thread - and I'm impressed...

[...]
Remember Trump presenting Russian bullshit at a rally, before Sputnik news deleted it? That is either clinical stupidity or collusion if not treason. But who cared? This is not a story manufactured by the evil "deep state". Nope, it happened in full public view, like other highly suspicious things. No one can say "the Russians did it". Nope, it was the stupidified U.S. voter and media, after decades of Republican mental inbreeding. I thought GWB was the epitome of Reaganist stupidification. I was wrong...
[...]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 08:27:24 PM by Florifulgurator »
Google image search on my avatar image gives "wood". In fact it is the lower part of David Hilbert's tombstone.

Florifulgurator

• Frazil ice
  • Virtual world alter ego / अवतार of Martin Gisser
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 173
  • Likes Given: 121
« Reply #5109 on: October 17, 2020, 02:12:53 AM »
Google image search on my avatar image gives "wood". In fact it is the lower part of David Hilbert's tombstone.