Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: microwaves salt  (Read 1491 times)

longwalks1

• Frazil ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 65
  • Likes Given: 19
microwaves salt
« on: November 07, 2017, 04:36:13 PM »
I had a rude awakening once in court.  It turns out that a few drops of human blood had gotten onto the special cloth mesh on the microwave intruder structures on a nuclear missile silo complex in the Grand Forks missile silo field at the site near Larimore, ND. It was our 10th celebration of Martin Luther King's birthday in the Grand Forks Air Force Base  and missile field. 

They were going to have to replace some of them, cost of thousands of dollars because the salt in the blood had ruined them.  I had North Dakota sabotage charges  added onto the trespass charge.  So we have to know that microwaves and salt have been in the literature for a few years 

In the end, all charges were dropped. The first judge "Smiling" Frank Cassanda had severe Alzheimers and he was slightly delusional at arraignment and started talking about settling it with a fist fight after he told a co--defendant  three times she brought her child along 2 years before for our annual Martin Luther King day actions - wrong woman, we were getting help from the Univ of North Dakota law department about why weren't these charges federal, and 4 other counties districts attorneys were stating that they would not prosecute, let the feds do it. Judge Frank's petulant Alzheimers outburst ensured we would get a rational judge, case closed. And I went back to sheltering homeless war veterans.

Nearly 30 years later and veterans still die in the streets and U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico receive a substandard disaster response while those nuclear Auschwitz ovens on a  rocket receive lavish '"digs" and the Obama administration embarked on the most expensive retrofit of  weaponry outlawed by Kellog-Briand treaty in 5 decades.

peace out.   

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
  • Liked: 1333
  • Likes Given: 617
Re: microwaves salt
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 09:15:36 PM »
Why does this merit a thread of its own? What is this about?
The enemy is within
Don't confuse me with him

E. Smith