Off-topic > The rest

Political theatre/wrestling

(1/20) > >>

Neven:
This thread that can be used to post links to mainstream media articles that rile up and promote further division, without adding anything of substance with regards to policy and to what the people of the USA or any other nation want their country to become in the (near) future.

AbruptSLR:

--- Quote from: Neven on November 12, 2018, 09:20:08 PM ---This thread that can be used to post links to mainstream media articles that rile up and promote further division, without adding anything of substance with regards to policy and to what the people of the USA or any other nation want their country to become in the (near) future.

--- End quote ---

Neven,

You have convinced me to stop posting in you forum.

Sayonara,
ASLR

Neven:
So long and thanks for all the (science) fish.

Neven:
In another thread I have closed, I explained what brought me to changing my 'management style' and opening this thread. Should've done it sooner, but I'm slow that way.

--- Quote ---Just like I won't allow any links to climate risk denier websites, I'm not going to allow any more clickbait to political theatre and lawyer bullshit. That stuff is great for ratings, indirectly propping up Trump, and keeping froth at the mouth, but it's destroying the United States of America and the rest of the world.

People can discuss politics if they want, but I'm done with anything that isn't related to policy and vision and ideas, in other words, things that bring Trump down and help the US go forward again at the same time.

This won't be easy to moderate, which is why I have put this decision off for so long. So, please, bear with me.
--- End quote ---

oren:
Thank you Neven. These divisive political shouting matches are pointless.
ASLR, your scientific contribution to this forum is very high. I hope you continue posting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version