Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: The despirate need to confront 'CHEMTRAILS CONSPIRACY'  (Read 1426 times)

Eco-Author

• Frazil ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 22
  • Likes Given: 119
The despirate need to confront 'CHEMTRAILS CONSPIRACY'
« on: March 25, 2019, 02:08:21 AM »
As a former Occupy Wall St. admin, I can't say enough about the need to confront this outright BS and I'm surprised the science community hasn't taken this on more aggressively!  These conspiracy theories muddy the waters for all activist groups to the point that little else has become possible.  When I confronted this conspiracy head on seven years ago, they then decided to add the notion of geoengineering--LOL--as if we all didn't already know (and 9/11 temp averages proved out) that white clouds from normal contrails do effect temps. 

Since the supposed chemicals are often the very same used in FRACKING, I'm hazarding a bet this was all started by the frackers to say, Hmmmm, its not us.  Instead of protesting pesticides, climate change, Fracking et all.... people have become focus locked on this one issue; I guess the only way they feel the need to protest is to change a profile pic on fb to confront a gov they think is outright poisoning them. 

Below have been my in-your-face attempts to stamp this shit back so take it for what these meme's are worth... Making fun of them seems about as direct way as I can figure apart from showing WWII high-alt bombers leaving similar lengthy contrails. 
Self-sufficiency and Durability to disasters are the absolute keys to nearly any disaster you can think of such as War, economic collapse, pandemics, Global warming, quakes, volcanoes, Hurricanes... all of which put solar farms etc. and power grids at risk!

Eco-Author

• Frazil ice
    • View Profile
Re: The despirate need to confront 'CHEMTRAILS CONSPIRACY'
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 02:11:31 AM »
Here are your real chemtrails!!! 
Self-sufficiency and Durability to disasters are the absolute keys to nearly any disaster you can think of such as War, economic collapse, pandemics, Global warming, quakes, volcanoes, Hurricanes... all of which put solar farms etc. and power grids at risk!

Eco-Author

• Frazil ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 02:14:12 AM »
even the largest cargo aircraft can narry make a mile long pass with water let alone spray a trail from here to Hong Kong.  the people who brace their egos with such silliness haven't even done an ounce of scientific experiments like um, you know, watch a said aircraft on its global flight watching people get on and off and simply wonder how it can carry all those passengers and fuel, let alone an olimpic swimming pool worth of chemicals to spray along the way!

sark

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 02:22:03 AM »
It's not just anyone who can look up at an increasingly dirty sky and tie it to increased airline traffic.

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1047
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 02:32:50 AM »
META:

please could someone correct the misspelling in the title ?

sidd

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
  • Liked: 1333
  • Likes Given: 617
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 09:50:42 AM »
META:

please could someone correct the misspelling in the title ?

sidd

I'd rather just close the thread altogether, because this is a worn-out topic, with the Internet full of millions of discussions.
The enemy is within
Don't confuse me with him

E. Smith