Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: Since RSS is the newest hot shit, please recommend me blogs you are reading. :)  (Read 1878 times)

blumenkraft

Just downloaded NetNewsWire 5.0 because i want to read more blogs again. All hail to the free and open internet. Fuck the gatekeepers!

Every recommendation that's in the broadest sense related to the Arctic regions is welcome.

Thanks, everyone for your contribution.

nanning

• Nilas ice
  • 0Kg CO₂, 37 KWh/wk,125L H₂O/wk, No offspring
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 273
  • Likes Given: 23170
Hi blumenkraftenspiel  ;D, I remember rss from the end of the 90's so it is not that new.
And sorry, I don't read bl_ogs etc. so can't help

"It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly" - Bertrand Russell
"It is preoccupation with what other people from your groups think of you, that prevents you from living freely and nobly" - Nanning
Why do you keep accumulating stuff?

blumenkraft

Yeah, Nanning, it's old tech, but it died. Since recently there is a whole new hype around it which i support. I hope people retreat from mainstream social media and become self-determined again.

blumenkraft

Neven, i think your blog roll needs an update. arcticjournal.com might be no more. Safari telling me there is no server.