Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: Eco-Fascism - what kind of a rotten fruit is that  (Read 7079 times)

DrTskoul

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 210
  • Likes Given: 60
Eco-Fascism - what kind of a rotten fruit is that
« on: August 04, 2019, 10:24:01 PM »
From the wacko that killed 20 in Texas :

“The environment is getting worse by the year,” the manifesto reads. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.”

In New Zealand :

That alleged shooter, Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old white Australian, thrice described himself as an “eco-fascist” motivated to repel waves of migrants fleeing climate change-ravaged regions of the world.

In France :

The party, led by Marine Le Pen, vowed to remake Europe as “the world’s first ecological civilization” with a climate platform rooted in nationalism. Le Pen railed against “nomadic” people who “do not care about the environment” as “they have no homeland,” harkening to the Nazis’ “blood and soil” slogan that, as The Guardian put it, described a belief in a mystical connection between race and a particular territory. Under that logic, “borders are the environment’s greatest ally,” as a National Rally party spokesman said in April.

Another excuse from the fascistoids of the world to deal with foreigners, especially "colored" ones.

How soon before some wackos from the other side of the spectrum decide to dispose off some "consumers" of their own...

blumenkraft

Re: Eco-Fascism - what kind of a rotten fruit is that
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 06:24:07 PM »
Yep, it's a small step from eugenics to insanity.

And btw, we give (at least) one of them a platform here.

Alexander555

• Young ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 185
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 07:49:09 PM »
It's not related. But yesterday i came to the conclusion that we have dubble the murder rate as in the US. And we have very strict gun laws. They are so strict that most people can not buy guns. And still we have dubble the murder rate.

be cause

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1017
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 07:57:49 PM »
      where are 'we' ? b.c.
There is no death , the Son of God is We .

Alexander555

• Young ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 08:11:51 PM »
Belgium, Europe. But i have to explain something. Because there is some magic in the numbers. For 2017 there were 17 000 murders in the US. The includes murders and manslaughter. And that gives a number of 5 murders for 100 000 people. If you look for that number for my country, it's near 2 for 100 000 people. But that is only the murders, it excludes the manslaughter (doodslag). We had 250 murders in 2017 and almost 900 cases of manslaughter. That's 1150 if you calculate it in the same way as in the US. And 1150 on a population of 11 million is 34500 on a population the same size as the US. And that puts the rate at 10,5 for 100 000. Still a lot les than in a city like Baltimore, with 50 to 60 for 100 000 people. But the dubble of the US average. And for every gun we have here, you have like 30 guns in the US. So how can you explain that ?

blumenkraft

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 08:41:09 PM »
OMG i just googled...

Age of criminal responsibility in the US is 6?? WTF?  >:(

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Belgium/United-States/Crime

MyACIsDying

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 08:50:52 PM »
Belgium, Europe. But i have to explain something. Because there is some magic in the numbers. For 2017 there were 17 000 murders in the US. The includes murders and manslaughter. And that gives a number of 5 murders for 100 000 people. If you look for that number for my country, it's near 2 for 100 000 people. But that is only the murders, it excludes the manslaughter (doodslag). We had 250 murders in 2017 and almost 900 cases of manslaughter. That's 1150 if you calculate it in the same way as in the US. And 1150 on a population of 11 million is 34500 on a population the same size as the US. And that puts the rate at 10,5 for 100 000. Still a lot les than in a city like Baltimore, with 50 to 60 for 100 000 people. But the dubble of the US average. And for every gun we have here, you have like 30 guns in the US. So how can you explain that ?

According to this article it's only 43 murders+homicide cases in 2017 in Belgium, are you including negligent manslaughter in the Belgium numbers? These are not included in the us 17k figure

https://www.knack.be/nieuws/belgie/laagste-aantal-moorden-in-brussel-sinds-de-tweede-wereldoorlog/article-normal-944243.html

Alexander555

• Young ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2019, 09:01:24 PM »
That is only the city of Brussels, that's like 10 % of the population. That 17 000 comes from the US government, and they were talking about murders and manslaughter. I think it was a number from the FBI, not sure of it. But it was a government website. It did not look fake. And probably the differance is even a little higher. Because here they try to put as less as possible people in jail. To support the idea that you don't become a better person in jail. So if there is a grey zone......And if you look at the prison population in the US, It's a giant population. I don't know for Belgium, but i do know for germany. For every german in prison, you have 7 americans in prison. So in case of a grey zone....

MyACIsDying

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 09:12:14 PM »
That is only the city of Brussels, that's like 10 % of the population. That 17 000 comes from the US government, and they were talking about murders and manslaughter. I think it was a number from the FBI, not sure of it. But it was a government website. It did not look fake. And probably the differance is even a little higher. Because here they try to put as less as possible people in jail. To support the idea that you don't become a better person in jail. So if there is a grey zone......And if you look at the prison population in the US, It's a giant population. I don't know for Belgium, but i do know for germany. For every german in prison, you have 7 americans in prison. So in case of a grey zone....
Oops yes Brussels is not Belgium, because it's so hard to believe what you're saying I did research a bit more and found a better explanation, in Belgium a murder attempt is counted as doodslag, Antwerpen for example only had 14 'successful' murders out of 134 attempts which are included in your number.
https://m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180907_03715061

Alexander555

• Young ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 09:28:45 PM »
I see what you want tell, in many cases the manslaughter did not ended in the death of a person. But even than it will be close to the US number. At least if they dont use them in the US.

MyACIsDying

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 09:32:46 PM »
20% of your stated rate at most is close?

Alexander555

• Young ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2019, 10:36:06 PM »
No it's more than 20 %, and probably it will go up. Because you see and feel the frustration everywhere. There are not many days that there is nothing they outlaw. Last year they outlawed the use of fireworks with New Year. Because people with dogs, horses,cats...Sometimes it turns out ugly, because they are scared. And now every day they find dead dogs,(meatballs with poison), hanged cats, horses with arrows in their bodies..... The use of antidepressants is big. It all smells like stress. Not so long ago if you wanted to build a house , than you bought a piece of land, like 1500 square meters. Today these new pieces of land are only like 200 square meters , and they cost the double. You sit more on top of eachother. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Gumbercules

• NewMembers
  • New ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »
Yep, it's a small step from eugenics to insanity.

And btw, we give (at least) one of them a platform here.

Citation please, for the eugenicist that has a platform here and the incriminating evidence.

Gumbercules

• NewMembers
  • New ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2019, 10:56:44 PM »

AND, if you got rid of the murders in cities like Baltimore and Chicago, the number for the US would drop immensely. Those murders are mostly drug/gang related. If we ditched the failed war on drugs we could probably get rid of most of those murders.

Even with actual mass shootings, society as a whole in the US is EXTREMELY safe. Like record levels of safe. In almost every respect.

be cause

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1017
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2019, 11:08:44 PM »
.. when you should .. when we should all be sitting beside each other .
   Our seperation into isolation has brought about much of the misery of life  .. with which we have replaced the mystery of life . b.c.

There is no death , the Son of God is We .

philopek

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2019, 11:17:06 PM »
.. when you should .. when we should all be sitting beside each other .
   Our seperation into isolation has brought about much of the misery of life  .. with which we have replaced the mystery of life . b.c.

That's one side of the medal, group dynamics shows it's ugly face more often than not and in case of doubt I tend to disconnect.

After all if we look at the brightest and most empathic human beings that we can get a clue how and for what they lived, they often, not to say most often lived either close to like a hermit, quite secluded or among a very chosen small group around them.

This somehow makes sense considering human nature, won't go into detail, TLTR but from what I can read here it will be understood.

wili

• Young ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 602
  • Likes Given: 409
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2019, 12:27:58 AM »
Alex, now you're just flailing. The Netherlands has a slightly higher population density than Belgium, yet about half the murder rate. And of course many countries and areas with much lower population densities have much higher murder rates. 

Just admit that this is a more complex issue than finding one cause.
"A force de chercher de bonnes raisons, on en trouve; on les dit; et après on y tient, non pas tant parce qu'elles sont bonnes que pour ne pas se démentir." Choderlos de Laclos "You struggle to come up with some valid reasons, then cling to them, not because they're good, but just to not back down."

philopek

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2019, 01:07:50 AM »
Alex, now you're just flailing. The Netherlands has a slightly higher population density than Belgium, yet about half the murder rate. And of course many countries and areas with much lower population densities have much higher murder rates. 

Just admit that this is a more complex issue than finding one cause.

Correct, there is close to never "one cause" most causes have a root-(cause) and trigger events etc. etc.

Most often things are very complex in nature and that even at and close to the surface Once we gonna digg even deeper it becomes overwhelming.

Gumbercules

• NewMembers
  • New ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2019, 12:20:07 AM »
The Far Right uses environmentalism to worsen the world:
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/08/white-nationalists-discover-the-environment/595489/ and https://theintercept.com/2019/08/05/el-paso-shooting-eco-fascism-migration/ and https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2019/08/the-el-paso-manifesto-where-racism-and-eco-facism-meet/

Or maybe a far leftist killed a bunch of people and had some far right views. Instead you portray it as a far right person that had some far left views.

Why?

Tom_Mazanec

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2019, 02:16:54 PM »
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/08/white-nationalists-discover-the-environment/595489/ and https://theintercept.com/2019/08/05/el-paso-shooting-eco-fascism-migration/ and https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2019/08/the-el-paso-manifesto-where-racism-and-eco-facism-meet/

Or maybe a far leftist killed a bunch of people and had some far right views. Instead you portray it as a far right person that had some far left views.

Why?

I am simply skimming articles I come across and try to give a one sentence headline.

gerontocrat

• Multi-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 5308
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2019, 02:40:12 PM »
I've just come from the "Leftism is a greater threat than climate change" thread.
And now I have read this thread from the beginning.

And I feel sick.

Job well done, Gumbercules?
"Para a Causa do Povo a Luta Continua!"
"And that's all I'm going to say about that". Forrest Gump
"Damn, I wanted to see what happened next" (Epitaph)

DrTskoul

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 210
  • Likes Given: 60
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2019, 02:42:13 PM »

Why?

I am simply skimming articles I come across and try to give a one sentence headline.

Sorry but all my life in 3 different continents, anti-immigrant, blood and could try, ethno-pure and racist views are held consistently by nationalistic, far right ideologies...and I have come into contact with extremist ( aka bomb detonating ) far left groups. The guy in Dayton probably got set off by sth that happened in the bar with his sister.