Off-topic > The forum

Log (bigly)

<< < (2/3) > >>

DungeonMaster:
Done

idunno:
Hi DungeonMaster,

The ASIB has direct links to both this forum and to the Graphs page. Would it be possible to provide direct links from here to both of these?

Or do I get clapped in irons and whipped to within an inch of my miserable life with a semi-defrosted Arctic halibut, or other flatfish, as appropriate, for even daring to address Your Splendidness?

DungeonMaster:

--- Quote from: idunno on May 11, 2014, 07:14:51 PM ---Hi DungeonMaster,

The ASIB has direct links to both this forum and to the Graphs page. Would it be possible to provide direct links from here to both of these?

Or do I get clapped in irons and whipped to within an inch of my miserable life with a semi-defrosted Arctic halibut, or other flatfish, as appropriate, for even daring to address Your Splendidness?

--- End quote ---
Ma modestie dussé-t'elle en pâtir, je m'en occuperai céans.
Why the ... do you speak like this to me ?? Please don't hesitate PMing me, I'm not here frequently.

DungeonMaster:

--- Quote from: idunno on May 11, 2014, 07:14:51 PM ---Hi DungeonMaster,

--- End quote ---

C'est fait, mon ami :D

DungeonMaster:
Added a Donate Button - going to Neven's Account, so don't hesitate contributing !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version