Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: The Far Right's Great White Arctic Sea Ice Con  (Read 272533 times)

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
  • Don't Vote NatC or PopCon, Save Lives!
    • View Profile
    • The Arctic sea ice Great White Con
  • Liked: 891
  • Likes Given: 86
Re: The Mail's Great White Arctic Sea Ice Con
« Reply #200 on: August 08, 2014, 10:50:38 AM »
I fear "Snow White" might inadvertently wet her knickers one again:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fiddling+with+the+facts+on+fleet+street
"The most revolutionary thing one can do always is to proclaim loudly what is happening" - Rosa Luxemburg

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 15, 2014, 06:40:38 PM »
Further to my recent Gimp driving lessons, I currently find myself being accused of all sorts of nefarious activities over at (un)Real Science:

http://GreatWhiteCon.info/2014/08/more-detail-on-the-arctic-catastrophe/

Jim, why did you change the color code from the one used at the site? Why do you color all ice below roughly nine feet thick white? Why doesn’t your map include a key, so that people can see that what is blue in your map is green in our hosts map?

I would say you are the one who is generating a false impression. To insinuate our host is doing so generates a second false impression. You need to stop doing this. It is bad for you.

The truth is, needless to say, that I am even purer than the driven snow. Unlike some others one might mention!
"The most revolutionary thing one can do always is to proclaim loudly what is happening" - Rosa Luxemburg

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 16, 2014, 02:22:54 PM »
"Snow White" and I both feel particularly proud of this recent piece of surrealist performance art:

“Steve Goddard” Reveals How David Rose Misled Mail Readers!

"She" has recently invested in a set of rubber undergarments, now carefully hidden beneath "her" frilly white dress. A wise precaution since it seems there are plenty more laughs to be had where that lot came from!

It is not hard to catch the MSM making such mistakes about sea-ice. Either they are in too much of a hurry, or are lazy, or perhaps have an agenda. The best thing to do is to gently and politely educate them to what the actual facts are.

cesium62

• Frazil ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 33
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #203 on: August 16, 2014, 09:56:02 PM »
Further to my recent Gimp driving lessons, I currently find myself being accused of all sorts of nefarious activities over at (un)Real Science:

You didn't really expect anything else would come of posting on that blog, did you?  I was quite impressed that even Watt's seems to think that Steve/Tony is a wacko.

Anne

• Grease ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #204 on: August 19, 2014, 02:49:42 PM »
Jim, I watch the Daily Fail with a kind of horrified fascination but I've been interested by the recent articles by Ellie Zolfagharifard, which seem to be thoughtful and of a totally different nature to those by "David Rose". The idiot nature of those BTL hasn't changed, but this is small progress, no?

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2014, 03:35:42 PM »
You didn't really expect anything else would come of posting on that blog, did you?  I was quite impressed that even Watt's seems to think that Steve/Tony is a wacko.

It gives me a fair few chuckles Cesium, and laughter is the best medicine after all. Bob Ward is in the loop also, and he has bigger fish to fry than "Goddard"!

https://twitter.com/GreatWhiteCon/statuses/500612900671995904

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 19, 2014, 03:39:32 PM »
Jim, I watch the Daily Fail with a kind of horrified fascination but I've been interested by the recent articles by Ellie Zolfagharifard, which seem to be thoughtful and of a totally different nature to those by "David Rose".

I only ever read that particular organ if Rose is fiddling with Arctic facts. I'll take a look. In the meantime hopefully the image of Rose in a Polar Bear bear suit taking on Cotty on a 50 foot wave will bring at least a small smile to the corner of your mouth:

http://GreatWhiteCon.info/2014/08/the-arctic-surf-forecast-for-late-august-2014/

Anne

• Grease ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #207 on: August 19, 2014, 03:40:42 PM »
*like*
I wish we had a like button on here.

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2014, 03:49:11 PM »
*like*
I wish we had a like button on here.

Please feel free to "favorite"/ "retweet":

https://twitter.com/jim_hunt/statuses/501710931773358082

or "like" on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/GreatWhiteCon

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 19, 2014, 06:14:38 PM »
Oh frabjous day! The perfect opportunity to invite Steve/Tony along for a surf:

https://archive.today/jBPFy#selection-739.0-751.27

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2014, 02:12:49 PM »
Steve/Tony is doing a much better impression of a chicken than a bear at this juncture.

The opposition are looking a bit thin on the ground, so Bob Ward and "Snow White" have just invited Matt Ridley to don a polar bear suit instead:

https://twitter.com/GreatWhiteCon/statuses/502425233773821952

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2014, 07:44:50 PM »
Not content with bad mouthing "Snow White" and I on a regular basis, the (un)Real Science blog's resident Arctic sea ice expert has taken to issuing entirely unwarranted ad hominem attacks against a Rear Admiral in the US Navy:

https://archive.today/ZC1zv#selection-2569.0-2581.27

They also know how to flatter and seek appointments by being rump-swabs and butt-kissers. (Why do you think some are called rear admirals?)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:06:47 PM by Jim Hunt »

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 23, 2014, 01:58:42 AM »
The latest update on the Great White Con Arctic big wave surfing contest:

A Few Players Short of a Great Green Con Surf Team

I accept a skeptical bet on an "ice free" Arctic, whilst no skeptics have yet accepted my Arctic surfing challenge. Meanwhile a building swell is visible from the USCGC Healy in the Chukchi Sea, whilst waves break on Barrow beach.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:05:52 AM by Jim Hunt »

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 23, 2014, 02:42:41 PM »
Whoops! I seem to have upset Steve/Tony once again :( He/they claim that:

Climate experts say that Northeast and Northwest Passages are open for business, but neither will open up this year.

I beg to differ:

https://archive.today/48gIa

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2014, 10:50:27 AM »
In an intriguing juxtaposition in an online surfing magazine the Great White Con big wave Arctic surfing contest meets surfing in North Korea meets David Cameron "surfing" in Cornwall!

http://GreatWhiteCon.info/2014/08/david-cameron-practices-for-big-wave-surfing-contest/
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:27:52 PM by Jim Hunt »

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 29, 2014, 08:09:36 PM »
Yet more (un)Real Science we feel compelled to quibble about. "Steve Goddard" claims ‪Arctic‬ ‪sea ice‬ is thicker in 2014 than in 2012 on the basis of JAXA extent and the Fowler/Maslanik/Tschudi drift age model.

As luck would have it we managed to get our retaliation in first in 2014, thanks to a little help from our friends!

https://twitter.com/jim_hunt/statuses/505082154540609538

Here's 2014 versus 2013:

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 31, 2014, 10:52:59 AM »
David Rose is peddling nonsense about Arctic sea ice in the Mail on Sunday once again.

Once again we felt compelled to respond: https://twitter.com/jim_hunt/statuses/505998624393007104

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2014, 02:56:21 PM »
What with one thing and another, including a forced move to CloudFlare this morning, I'm probably just getting paranoid, but can anyone else see any of my innocuous (and supposedly unmoderated) comments on the Mail Online?

Having now regained control of our server, here's the latest news from Great White Con Ivory Towers:

http://GreatWhiteCon.info/2014/08/has-the-arctic-ice-cap-expanded-for-the-second-year-in-succession/

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 01, 2014, 12:33:48 PM »
"Snow White's" latest article is kicking up such a storm on Twitter it's hard to know where to start! Maybe here?

https://twitter.com/GreatWhiteCon/statuses/506356547963072512

In the meantime the mods over at WUWT don't seem very keen on my helpful comments:

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2014, 01:01:35 AM »
David Rose neglected to include a “stunning satellite image” for August 25th 2013 in his article about Arctic sea ice in the Mail on Sunday yesterday.

I am pleased to be able to help correct that no doubt inadvertent oversight:

"Santa’s Secret Summer Swimming Pool Revisited"

ghoti

• Grease ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 12
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2014, 03:59:06 AM »
Jim, it looks like Elon Musk has joined the Great White Arctic Sea Ice Con team with this tweet.

pic.twitter.com/0Xk2arTzvW

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2014, 09:36:44 AM »
In the meantime the mods over at WUWT don't seem very keen on my helpful comments:

Some of my helpful comments over at WUWT have now been published. My most recent one, however, currently seems to be having some difficulty in escaping the eagle eyes of the WUWT "moderators":

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 19, 2015, 03:30:02 PM »
After a brief hiatus David Rose has been spouting nonsense about "Global Warming" in the Mail on Sunday once again, and I felt compelled to investigate further:

http://GreatWhiteCon.info/2015/01/was-2014-really-the-warmest-year-in-modern-record/

There's even an Arctic sea ice angle! I'm now desperately trying to discover what "Steve Goddard" makes of the latest extent chart from his beloved DMI, which currently looks like this:

Shared Humanity

« Reply #223 on: January 19, 2015, 04:30:17 PM »
After a brief hiatus David Rose has been spouting nonsense about "Global Warming" in the Mail on Sunday once again, and I felt compelled to investigate further:

http://GreatWhiteCon.info/2015/01/was-2014-really-the-warmest-year-in-modern-record/

There's even an Arctic sea ice angle! I'm now desperately trying to discover what "Steve Goddard" makes of the latest extent chart from his beloved DMI, which currently looks like this:

I've always understood the distinction between DMI SIE measure which tracks areas that have at least 30% sea ice cover and the SIE that uses 15% ice coverage to measure SIE but I've never quite gotten any sense of how the comparison provides any real insight. Obviously, the 15% metric will always be larger. But looking at these two charts has suddenly suggested a reason for tracking these simultaneously across the seasons. It is not the anomaly that matters but the separate trends. When you see such a stark difference in trend, doesn't this suggest a rather weak freeze is occurring? If this sharply different trend between SIE measures (it seems equally revealing whether the 15% metric continues to climb while the 30% measure stalls and retreats as is now the case or whether the opposite is true) were to persist for a period, could we conclude that the extent is particularly fragile heading into the melt season? We know that the Pacific side of the Arctic was relatively ice free last summer and fall with historically high sea temperatures, isn't this also where the 2 measures have diverged?

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 19, 2015, 05:18:07 PM »
Steve/Tony seems to cherry pick the extent chart he displays to his faithful followers depending on which best suits his purposes.  In this instance, however, I'm compelled to agree with him that the sudden drop in the "old" reading is due to "sensor error".

Notice the black patches in Hudson Bay and the Great Lakes? In this instance I'm actually more interested to discover how he justifies his "almost spot on" description of his 2014 melting season "predictions". Not to mention how he justifies his "World class wanker" description of me! More in due course.

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2015, 11:55:05 PM »
Steve/Tony insists that his “almost spot on” claim for 2014 that "The minimum this summer will likely be close to the 2006 minimum" was "exactly how it turned out". Needless to say I beg to differ:

http://GreatWhiteCon.info/2015/01/implausible-deniability-of-2014-arctic-sea-ice-predictions/

Peter Ellis

• Grease ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 33
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2015, 01:10:29 AM »
Your argument would be strengthened if the graphs you linked actually showed both 2006 and 2014. The only one that has both is the DMI graph, where they're buried in a spaghetti of other years (and in any case for the DMI series 2014 and 2006 are quite similar).

In any case, it's a futile contest to get into, since "close to 2006" is easily handwaved to be reasonably accurate. It just isn't worth bickering about individual years.

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 20, 2015, 01:53:37 AM »
The only one that has both is the DMI graph, where they're buried in a spaghetti of other years

Both CT and NSIDC [Now, thanks] also include 2006 without spaghetti, although that isn't always entirely obvious from the legend.

In any case, it's a futile contest to get into, since "close to 2006" is easily handwaved to be reasonably accurate. It just isn't worth bickering about individual years.

Personally I find a bit of bickering now and then to be rather therapeutic!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:45:21 AM by Jim Hunt »

jai mitchell

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 207
  • Likes Given: 60
« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2015, 05:59:15 AM »
The only one that has both is the DMI graph, where they're buried in a spaghetti of other years

Both CT and NSIDC also include 2006 without spaghetti, although that isn't always entirely obvious from the legend.

Personally I find a bit of bickering now and then to be rather therapeutic!

- like playing "peek-a-boo" with a baby
or
- like teasing a cat with a laser pointer
or
- like shooting fish in a barrel???

These propagandists need to be called out for what they are: sociopathic ideologues and liars, hell-bent on murdering everyone's children.
Haiku of Futures Passed
My "burning embers"
are not tri-color bar graphs
+3C today

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2015, 11:50:29 AM »
These propagandists need to be called out for what they are: sociopathic ideologues and liars, hell-bent on murdering everyone's children.

The fish are a bit slippery though. According to one of "Steve's" many merry minions:

Guess what I want YOU up on trial for accessory BEFORE the fact to several thousand counts of Murder I.

Have a nice evening.

jai mitchell

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 20, 2015, 06:13:11 PM »

The fish are a bit slippery though. According to one of "Steve's" many merry minions:

Guess what I want YOU up on trial for accessory BEFORE the fact to several thousand counts of Murder I.

Have a nice evening.

All sociopaths are 'slippery', by definition.

Let us be clear:

The overwhelming body of scientific evidence indicates that we have already caused significant harm to our biosphere over the last 20 years due to our greenhouse gas emissions.  The current climate response is incontrovertible.  We also have the clear scientific understanding that there is a large imbalance in the current Top-of-Atmosphere boundary with anywhere between .7 and .9 Watts per meter squared being applied to the surface of the earth.  This energy imbalance is happening while the earth is experiencing one of the lowest solar cycles in a century and with South-East Asian aerosol (smog) emissions so large that they cannot see the tops of their high-rise buildings in their major cities on most days. 

These 3 factors alone suggest that we have locked in a total equilibrium warming, without feedbacks that is over 1C warmer than todays value.  Once the solar cycle returns to a higher peak and global sulfate emissions return to pre-industrial levels, the catastrophic effects of global warming that we are experiencing now will be 10-fold. 

Then we must expect significant system feedback responses, including the continuation of droughts/forest loss and the total loss of the Arctic sea ice.

This is the overwhelming weight of the body of scientific evidence, including the most recent field-studies, using the most technologically advanced instruments ever developed.  So, let a flat-earther whine about increased renewable energy subsidies.  I don't care what these sociopathic ideologues squeak  about one whit.  They are arguing for the deaths of our children.  Period.
Haiku of Futures Passed
My "burning embers"
+3C today

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 22, 2015, 04:29:27 PM »
Let us be clear:

Extremely clear Jai.

Meanwhile the gish gallop (and accompanying ad homs!) continues over at (un)Real Science:

http://GreatWhiteCon.info/2015/01/implausible-deniability-of-2014-arctic-sea-ice-predictions/

I get the distinct impression that "Steve" and his many merry minions don't actually ever read any of his assorted rants and raves. He keeps posting this chart (I can only assume due a quirk in WordPress):

when talking about the 2014 minimum, so I keep dropping ever heavier hints. If he's spotted the problem he certainly hasn't fixed it yet.

jai mitchell

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2015, 04:48:52 AM »
ugh, how can you even go over to that site?  I need a thorough delousing after visiting that place! 
Haiku of Futures Passed
My "burning embers"
+3C today

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 23, 2015, 03:31:54 PM »
ugh, how can you even go over to that site?  I need a thorough delousing after visiting that place!

I'm afraid the delousing will have to wait for a bit. Hopefully there will ultimately prove to be some method in my surreal madness.  By way of example, Greenpeace have just "retweeted" this:

https://twitter.com/jim_hunt/status/558594921050152960

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 24, 2015, 01:12:54 AM »
More fun and games on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/jim_hunt/status/558747999544041472

David Rose just suggested that I "fuck off". He should be so lucky!

crandles

• Young ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 239
  • Likes Given: 81

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 25, 2015, 01:41:57 AM »
You will note from HotWhopper that I'll need some Delingpole delousing also!

Meanwhile, let's see what Rose's managing editor has to say about this:

http://GreatWhiteCon.info/2014/08/has-the-arctic-ice-cap-expanded-for-the-second-year-in-succession/#Jan24

A little bird tells me the Grantham Institute are also intent on pursuing Rose via IPSO. Whether IPSO have sharper teeth than the PCC remains to be seen however!

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 25, 2015, 07:48:15 PM »
There's no rest for the wicked!

Now I find myself having a good old moan at Judy Curry on her blog:

https://archive.today/DFUkp#selection-10395.0-10425.58

mati

• Frazil ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2015, 07:57:37 PM »
you know all these adversaries are connected yes?

http://www.libertarian.to/

author index:

http://www.libertarian.to/author/index.php
and so it goes

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2015, 08:05:34 PM »
you know all these adversaries are connected yes?

Yes, although I don't see Goddard/Heller on the list. I don't see me on there either, although I did say this once upon a time:

http://forum.arctic-sea-ice.net/index.php/topic,65.msg552.html#msg552

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: January 26, 2015, 03:35:43 PM »
For anyone who may have had the misfortune to read Christopher Booker's latest epistle in The Telegraph, here is the initial response from Kevin Cowtan (of Cowtan & Way fame):

Here's "There's Physics" on the self same topic:

https://andthentheresphysics.wordpress.com/2015/01/25/puerto-casado/
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 03:43:33 PM by Jim Hunt »

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 27, 2015, 01:36:49 AM »
One cannot help but wonder if Judy will follow in David's footsteps and start hurling some choice expletives in my direction in the not too distant future?

https://archive.today/BSm07#selection-16297.0-16313.159

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 27, 2015, 04:24:11 PM »
Judy (or her support staff?) pressed the "Approve" button fairly quickly last night (GMT).

Andrew Cotton (AKA "Cotty") is a North Devon (very!) big wave surfer who was interviewed by Paxo before he departed Newsnight. Keep clicking through to see the recording.

This morning comes news that he has delivered some unanticipated (but most welcome!) exposure for the cause:

https://twitter.com/jim_hunt/status/560046212649598976

Any chance of a retweet or two?

viddaloo

• Nilas ice
  • Hardanger Sometimes
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 27, 2015, 06:28:50 PM »
Jim, do you think you can ever make these folks see reason? After all, as suggested further up in thread, these people are hardened criminals. Plus they have the backing of the entire establishment, including the legal system, making their deadly crimes not only profitable, but to a degree also honorable.
[]

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 27, 2015, 10:13:42 PM »
In September 2013 Paul Dacre owned the Mail and "owned" the PCC. We still "persuaded" the Mail (and The ToryGraph) to print (grudging) retractions of their worst Arctic sea ice excesses.

Currently I have Rose, Watts, and "Goddard" by their balls, even if they don't realise it. If Judy had any I'd have those too!  What's more the PCC has been replaced by IPSO.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jan/20/ipso-press-regulator-sir-alan-moses-new-guidelines

If you don't recognise some of the names that are currently on board then Google them.

Andrew Cotton, Garrett McNamara, Ralph Freeman:

See above and: http://GreatWhiteCon.info/2014/08/the-arctic-surf-forecast-for-late-august-2014/

Larry Hamilton, Kevin Cowtan:

https://twitter.com/GreatWhiteCon/status/560085258688036864

"And Then There's Physics", "Sou from Bundanga":

https://andthentheresphysics.wordpress.com/2015/01/25/puerto-casado/

"Wipneus"

http://GreatWhiteCon.info/resources/arctic-sea-ice-graphs/#Area

Moral support from Peter Gabriel:

http://water-connects-us.org/songs/fourteen-black-paintings/

From the pain come the dream
From the dream come the vision
From the vision come the people
And from the people come the power
From this power come the change

Now you tell me Vid. Is there a light at the end of the long dark tunnel?

P.S. See also:

https://twitter.com/jim_hunt/status/560130493686243328
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 09:27:46 PM by Jim Hunt »

viddaloo

• Nilas ice
  • Hardanger Sometimes
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 27, 2015, 11:40:46 PM »
Now you tell me Vid. Is there a light at the end of the long dark tunnel?

I've lived in Norway almost my entire life and I've followed Norse politics when it comes to climate change and fossil fuel extraction for several decades, so if you ask me, which you arguable are, I would have to say 'absolutely not'. In Norway we've only gotten more and longer tunnels.
[]

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 28, 2015, 01:10:59 AM »
At this juncture I'm talking about propaganda, rather than politics per se. Horse before cart? (if the metaphor translates)

IPSO proudly state on their web site:

We uphold the highest standards of journalism by monitoring and maintaining the standards set out in the Editors' Code of Practice, and provide support and redress for individuals seeking to complain about breaches of the Code.

I intend to find out if they are as good as their word(s).
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:59:26 AM by Jim Hunt »

jai mitchell

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2015, 01:44:49 AM »
I think it will be hard for them to sleep with you playing mosquito under their net!

Keep it up!
Haiku of Futures Passed
My "burning embers"
+3C today

viddaloo

• Nilas ice
  • Hardanger Sometimes
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 28, 2015, 01:52:19 AM »
Jim, I'm cheering on your efforts, don't get me wrong! My own experience just tells me it may be a bit like this old Greek guy.

[]

Jim Hunt

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 28, 2015, 12:01:52 PM »
@Jai - Will do!

@Vid - Your animation reveals an inadequate model. There's several of us. The latest from Sou, with a bit of massaging by yours truly:

"Tricks Used by David Rose to Deceive"

Please feel free to spread the word!