Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: What's new in the Arctic ?  (Read 103516 times)

magnamentis

• ASIF Upper Class
    • View Profile
    • Philosophy Ethics Numerology Mikrocirkulation Vaskular Therapie Gesundheit Blut Gesundheit Schmerzen Multiple Sklerose Diabetes Immunsystem Fibromyalgia Modular Mobile Computing iOS Software OSX Android Custom Rom Rooted
  • Liked: 67
  • Likes Given: 104
Re: What's new in the Arctic ?
« Reply #300 on: December 14, 2018, 11:28:23 PM »
I'd appreciate it if you find some other scientist to insult, or go insult Francis elsewhere. She's one of my favourite scientists.

That's the last thing I'm going to say about this.
Everybody chill. I didn’t even insult her.

But If you consider “alarmist” an insult, and/or you are in the mood of banning someone, yeah go ahead, use the power :-)

a scientist who acts like al gore is a clown and considering who you were talking about it is an insult, further the way of posting was insulting in tone and words and yes, alarmist in the way you and other mean it, to discredit someone, put him/her into a specific drawer with little credibility, is indeed insulting and not only that, it's one of the worst insult of all insults to destroy or damage someone's credibility without other reason than not liking what a person has to say, at least as long as it's not obvious that a statement is either wrong or very improbable.

but even then we could ask for opinions and explanations before making unnecessary bold statements that have no other purposes than to either vent anger or self-profiling. the first, just to say, would be not insulting to say and i did not decide which of the two applies ;) ;)
http://magnamentis.com
Knowledge, Understanding & Insight Are Among The Best Sources For Personal Freedom & Vitality !

Sterks

• ASIF Citizen
  • Member # 1000
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 14
Re: What's new in the Arctic ?
« Reply #301 on: December 15, 2018, 01:36:02 PM »
All right  :-X