Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: Short Documentary Film  (Read 2973 times)

jess_hw

• NewMembers
  • New ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Short Documentary Film
« on: January 23, 2015, 11:21:33 AM »
Hello everyone,

I have permission to post the message from Neven.

We are making a short two-minute documentary film on LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS.  We are looking for international couples that spend a long time apart due to professional commitments and/or political or geographical obstacles.

We are looking for couples that have been currently separated for 3+ MONTHS and have not visited each other during that time. We hope to facilitate a meet up for the couple at our expense, the couple will be paid for their time and we would ensure that their work was interrupted as minimally as possible.

The production company is Indy 8 in the UK and the director is Glen Milner.  Here is a link to his website: http://glenmilner.com.

All locations will be considered – not matter how remote or extraordinary! All nationalities and languages accepted.

Please email jessy_9891@hotmail.com for details of how to get involved! Please feel free to pass this onto anyone you think may be interested.  All correspondence will be dealt with in complete confidence.

Many thanks,

Jessica

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
  • Liked: 1336
  • Likes Given: 618
Re: Short Documentary Film
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 04:26:54 PM »
Hi Jessica,

I apologize for releasing your comment so late (the first three comments of every new member are withheld until I personally release them, as a measure against spam). I'm in the process of finishing building my new house and moving into it, and because of my phone/Internet connection moving as well, I was off-line for a few days.

Neven
The enemy is within
Don't confuse me with him

E. Smith