Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Author Topic: The Trump  (Read 1485014 times)

Martin Gisser

Re: The Trump Presidency (was "Presidential Poll")
« Reply #4100 on: April 15, 2018, 11:34:25 PM »
It's okay if a US president is a cheating womanizer (JFK), as long as we don't know about it.
JFK Pussygrabber? Yet another of your astounding false equivalences :D

magnamentis

« Reply #4101 on: April 15, 2018, 11:42:40 PM »
Personally.... I couldn't care less about his womanizing.

one who has to pay for sex or female company is not a womanizer but only a prostitutes customer nothing more.

don't get me wrong just sayin' while i agree with a lot of what you're saying ;)

while this thread at times is quite interesting it's a bit a pity that some folks that are capable of thorough analysis and thinking argue that much and often unfriendly instead of joining forces.

the same, even more so, applies to the russiagate thread.

perhaps great minds disputing more than joining forces is why the morons are so successful in this world. after all, even though they only look for themselves, they share the same goal and one crow wouldn't scratch out the eyes of another.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:49:19 PM by magnamentis »

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 893
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #4102 on: April 15, 2018, 11:46:28 PM »
It's okay if a US president is a cheating womanizer (JFK), as long as we don't know about it.
JFK Pussygrabber? Yet another of your astounding false equivalences :D
I always prefered Ike bedding his chauffeur, Roosevelt dying in his lover's arms, or Billy in the Oval room with Monica, but whatever pushes your buttons. Many thought it odd that Lincoln brought his boyfriend home to the White house?
Terry

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: April 15, 2018, 11:48:11 PM »

one who has to pay for sex or female company is not a womanizer but only a prostitutes customer nothing more.

don't get me wrong just sayin' while i agree with a lot of what you're saying ;)

Was he paying them for sex, or paying them to go away and to shut up?
Terry

magnamentis

« Reply #4104 on: April 15, 2018, 11:50:43 PM »

Terry

both i'd guess and women who marry assholes because they have money and/or power are not better but worse IMO. a hooker who officially is what she is is at least honest.

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: April 15, 2018, 11:52:36 PM »

Terry

both i'd guess and women who marry assholes because they have money and/or power are not better but worse IMO. a hooker who officially is what she is is at least honest.
Ramen!!
Terry

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1047
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4106 on: April 16, 2018, 12:05:16 AM »
Re: Trump/JFK

So far, Trump is not known to share girlfriends with Mafia bosses, while renting the Mafia to get rid of Castro.

sidd

Buddy

• Young ice
  • Go DUCKS!!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 49
  • Likes Given: 34
« Reply #4107 on: April 16, 2018, 03:58:46 PM »
Over the coming weeks and months....keep an eye on Syria.  Not JUST because of what has recently happened, but also because of the relationship between Israel and Russia.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/israel-caught-in-u-s-russia-rift-over-syria-1523465312?mod=djcm_OBV1_092216&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

The only thing WORSE than "two huge egos" (like Kim Jung Un and Traitor Donald) is SIX (or more) HUGE EGO's (Trump, Netanyahu of Israel, Putin, Assad of Syria, Erdogan of Turkey, and Rohani/Ali Khamenei of Iran).   And remember....Netanyahu is going through his own battle with potentially being removed from office.  It is a REAL CLUSTERF**CK waiting to happen.

Fortunately.....Donnie has the "even keeled"  ;) John Bolton at his side waiting to give "fair and balanced" advice to Traitor Don.  ;) ..... assisted by his other close advisors Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, and The Three Stooges FOX and Friends.

FOX (RT) News....."The Trump Channel.....where truth and journalism are dead."

SteveMDFP

• Young ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 592
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4108 on: April 16, 2018, 04:19:49 PM »

The only thing WORSE than "two huge egos" (like Kim Jung Un and Traitor Donald) is SIX (or more) HUGE EGO's (Trump, Netanyahu of Israel, Putin, Assad of Syria, Erdogan of Turkey, and Rohani/Ali Khamenei of Iran).   And remember....Netanyahu is going through his own battle with potentially being removed from office.  It is a REAL CLUSTERF**CK waiting to happen.

Quite right.  Also, though, consider Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States.  They are rabidly anti-Iran, anti-Shiite, and thus anti-Assad.
Israel and the Saudis would like the US to stay in Syria, and overthrow Assad.
Doing so would put the US directly against Russia's declared interest in Syria, where they hold a base.
Israel, Saudi, and all the neo-cons (like Bolton) want the US to overthrow Assad.  Trump will face incessant arguments and rationale for staying in Syria. 

Given the risks of direct conflict with Russia here, the only sane, rational approach would be to leave Syria to Assad and Putin.  God help the Syrian people.  Though this outcome would be far better for them than an endless proxy war in their homeland.

Trump, on rare occasions, has sound instincts.  Like pulling out of Syria.  I frankly doubt he can stand up to the entrenched interests and neocons and actually pull out.  We'll see.

Buddy

• Young ice
  • Go DUCKS!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4109 on: April 16, 2018, 09:09:07 PM »
And Cohen's THIRD CLIENT is......

SEAN HANNITY

I'll be taking the day off.....and heading out for some Margi's....

LMAO

Buddy

• Young ice
  • Go DUCKS!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4110 on: April 16, 2018, 09:45:30 PM »
So what is FOX going to do in the short term?  Announce that Sean Hannity is on a "previously scheduled vacation" for the next week?

Or....are they going to TRIPLE DOWN and let him go ahead with his dishonest smear campaign?

And more importantly..... when are companies going to start pulling their advertising dollars from our dear super Christian Sean?  They should have done it years ago....or weeks ago.  Will they start to pull their money NOW before the Sean ship rolls over completely?

It is no accident that Donald Trump, Sean Hannity, Rudy Guiliani, Newt Gingrich, and Bill O'Reilly are friends.  Your friends are a reflection of your character.....OR LACK THEREOF.

sedziobs

• Frazil ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 63
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #4111 on: April 16, 2018, 09:46:55 PM »
The Hannity/Cohen connection is seriously blurring the line between independent and state run media.  And yes, I'm aware that "independent" doesn't mean free from bias or corporate influence.

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: April 16, 2018, 11:31:13 PM »
The Hannity/Cohen connection is seriously blurring the line between independent and state run media.  And yes, I'm aware that "independent" doesn't mean free from bias or corporate influence.
There was a time when state run media did outstanding journalism.

It's because of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation that we know that the gal that spoke so eloquently of the "Incubator Babies" that Saddam's soldiers were "tossing on the floor" was actually the ambassador's daughter - who was coached by a named American PR firm.

It's impossible to know how many millions are dead because of this monster's monstrous lies.
It's impossible to unbomb those on the "highway of death", you know, the retreating soldiers and citizens who were murdered as they were returning to their homes.
One half a million children might have been killed in the actions that followed, but our Secretary of State concluded that it was "worth it".

The above was from CBS, also a broadcaster that once understood that their role was to speak truth to power.

A few years later another Secretary of State responded on the same network. This wasn't in response to a question about the value of 500K dead babies, but to a video of a peer being sodomized to death by bayonet.

The government that didn't care about killing half a million dead babies now is aquiver at the thought that 40 brown children might have died.
The government that accepted it's Secretary's cackling as she watched an old man being raped to death with a sword, now cries crocodile tears when an old man and his daughter are poisoned , but survive.

These actions by our fearless, feckless leader have nothing to do with old spies or young children. They have to do with gas pipelines, oil fields, saving face, and power politics on the domestic and global fields.

If you believe Trump to be a mad man, then quieten him down and wait for 2020.
If you think Trump's the best thing since Tang, then support his wars and lash out at the Assads of this world that would  deny him his regency.

Terry

Martin Gisser

« Reply #4113 on: April 16, 2018, 11:45:33 PM »
The "500K dead babies" is one of Terry's favorites. Guess where this number came from? Saddam Hussein. He wanted the sanctions lifted. Alas the number is wrong, and the sanctions had no statistically significant impact on Iraqi child mortality. We already had this discussed on this Forum. Conveniently ignored by Terry.

That's one of the prime reasons why I regard him a troll.

Oh, and "Gaddafi sodomized to death by bayonet" is another classic.
Next, Neven will chime in a proclaim that waterboarding is just the same.

It's getting seriously ugly here.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 11:56:26 PM by Martin Gisser »

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
  • Liked: 1336
  • Likes Given: 618
« Reply #4114 on: April 16, 2018, 11:58:13 PM »
Martin, you seem to know so much about this, and you're so unbiased, so tell us: How many children did die due to the First Gulf War and the sanctions? And was it worth it?
The enemy is within
Don't confuse me with him

E. Smith

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: April 17, 2018, 12:26:55 AM »
The "500K dead babies" is one of Terry's favorites. Guess where this number came from? Saddam Hussein. He wanted the sanctions lifted. Alas the number is wrong, and the sanctions had no statistically significant impact on Iraqi child mortality. We already had this discussed on this Forum. Conveniently ignored by Terry.

Actually the question asked was a rhetorical one.
The number of dead babies is totally irrelevant.
We did speak of this in the past, was I wrong in assuming you understood the difference between a direct question and a rhetorical one.

"If a Blue Water Event transpires this year, how will you react?"
is not congruent with;
"How will you react to this years Blue Water Event?"
Terry

Martin Gisser

« Reply #4116 on: April 17, 2018, 01:03:36 AM »
Here is what Albright said later. I have quoted it some time back. And I concur: "If everybody else that has ever made a statement they regret would stand up, there would be a lot of people standing."

In science denial analysis Terry's Albright stuff is dismissed as cherry picking. I find it highly disappointing and even scary that on a forum like this there a different standards of rigor when it comes to polit discussions.

This doesn't mean that I like old Madeleine...

--------------
https://www.democracynow.org/2004/7/30/democracy_now_confronts_madeline_albright_on

AMY GOODMAN: Secretary Albright, the question I have always wanted to ask: Do you regret having said, when asked do you think the price was worth it—

MADELEINE ALBRIGHT: I have said 5,000 times that I regret it. It was a stupid statement. I never should have made it, and if everybody else that has ever made a statement they regret would stand up, there would be a lot of people standing. I have many, many times said it, and I wish that people would report that I have said it. I wrote it in my book that it was a stupid statement.

AMY GOODMAN: Do you think it laid the groundwork for later being able to target Iraq and make it more acceptable on the part of the Bush administration?

MADELEINE ALBRIGHT: What? You’ve got to be kidding.

AMY GOODMAN: The sanctions against Iraq.

MADELEINE ALBRIGHT: The sanctions against Iraq were put on because Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. But there never were sanctions against food and medicine. And you people need to know there never were sanctions against food and medicine, and I was responsible for getting food in there and getting Saddam Hussein to pump oil.

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: April 17, 2018, 01:31:55 AM »
Quoting someone verbatim, with video backup, isn't usually referred to as "cherry picking", but then you would know that as a participant on this forum.

This leaves the question of why you would accuse me of cherry picking when I clearly didn't do so?

Terry

Martin Gisser

« Reply #4118 on: April 17, 2018, 01:39:40 AM »
Quoting verbatim is part of the art.
Do you want me to check your "Gaddafi sodomized to death by bayonet"?
Or maybe better get seriously on topic again?
Yes, this is a threat!

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: April 17, 2018, 02:23:06 AM »
Quoting verbatim is part of the art.
Do you want me to check your "Gaddafi sodomized to death by bayonet"?
Or maybe better get seriously on topic again?
Yes, this is a threat!
What am I supposed to do now? Bolt my door? ;D

Frankly I don't care what you do, or what topic you're on.
Do you need an introduction to Bill W?

Terry

Rob Dekker

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 120
  • Likes Given: 119
« Reply #4120 on: April 17, 2018, 04:45:22 AM »
Martin, you seem to know so much about this, and you're so unbiased, so tell us: How many children did die due to the First Gulf War and the sanctions? And was it worth it?

Neven, please stop.
It is an unethical question in ANY war context, and especially in the context of the First Gulf War, where an occupying force was removed after Iraq annexed Kuwait.

If you really want to continue that kind of reasoning, then we are going to be arguing over how many children died in the First Gulf war, and who killed them, and how many children would have died if we did not fight that war.

Do you really want to go there ?

Martin is right that Terry was cherry-picking, and Albright has apologized for her answer to this unethical question. That should be enough.
This is our planet. This is our time.
Let's not waste either.

Buddy

• Young ice
  • Go DUCKS!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: April 17, 2018, 05:06:07 AM »
So..... today Michael Cohen had to list his legal clients in court today.  The ONLY reason that Michael Cohen would list Sean Hannity as a client (one of only 3 clients) is that there is something in Michaels Cohens treasure trove of files turned over to the FBI ...... that has Sean Hannity's name on it.

It could be email(s), notes, recording(s) ......... SOMETHING with Sean Hannity's name on it.  It could be notes as to what Donnie wants Sean to insert or promote in Sean's program for the upcoming week.  We just don't know...... yet.

It was almost many months ago that I said that Sean Hannity and Jeanine may br charged with obstruction of justice.  NOT that they WOULD be charged, but they MIGHT be charged.  Clearly it would be a touchy issue to charge journalists ( cough .... gag) with obstruction of justice.

But I have it on good authority that Sean Hannity is NOT a journalist.  And who said that?  None other than Sean Hannity. Link...directly below.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/791132954298818561?lang=en

So Sean has given himself a bit of a wedgie.  What is the information that Michael Cohen has on Sean Hannity?  And what information does Michael Cohen have in his possession regarding Trump that is NOT privaledged.

Oh boy ...... more popcorn.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:16:00 PM by Buddy »

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: April 17, 2018, 05:38:00 AM »
I have replied to the discussion of Albright, Clinton, Iraq and Syria on the thread called "US interventions in foreign lands"

I find Mr. Gisser's threat to Mr. TerryM reprehensible.

sidd

Rob Dekker

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: April 17, 2018, 07:05:40 AM »
Sidd, I think this is what Martin was referring to when he threatened to dig up Terry's statement :

Terry said here :
https://forum.arctic-sea-ice.net/index.php/topic,1974.msg136965.html#msg136965
After Muammar Gaddafi gave up his weapons as a show of good faith, Hillery giggled while viewing him being sodomized with a bayonet, on national TV.

And as usual Terry did not include a reference.
Let's not waste either.

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: April 17, 2018, 07:32:50 AM »
Sidd, I think this is what Martin was referring to when he threatened to dig up Terry's statement :

Terry said here :
After Muammar Gaddafi gave up his weapons as a show of good faith, Hillery giggled while viewing him being sodomized with a bayonet, on national TV.

Actually he posted the video. 8)
Terry

Alexander555

• Young ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 185
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #4125 on: April 17, 2018, 07:56:02 AM »

That's one of the prime reasons why I regard him a troll.

Oh, and "Gaddafi sodomized to death by bayonet" is another classic.
Next, Neven will chime in a proclaim that waterboarding is just the same.

It's getting seriously ugly here.

Martin, the defender of capitalist far right warlords. It's getting better every day.

Rob Dekker

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4126 on: April 17, 2018, 07:58:39 AM »
Terry said here :

Terry

Where ? There is no video link in your comment, nor in any subsequent comments.
And certainly not a video where "Hillery giggled while viewing him being sodomized with a bayonet, on national TV".

You are just making stuff up as you go along, aren't you Terry ?
Let's not waste either.

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4127 on: April 17, 2018, 08:27:40 AM »
Terry said here :

Terry

Where ? There is no video link in your comment, nor in any subsequent comments.
And certainly not a video where "Hillery giggled while viewing him being sodomized with a bayonet, on national TV".

You are just making stuff up as you go along, aren't you Terry ?

Yea, just like every other time that you are were lazy to look things up.

Oh. You might might want to check today's posts.
Don't you even read Neven's site?

If you spent one half as much time verifying your own posts, as you do to claiming that others are "making things up", you might actually learn from the discussions here.
You've never gotten past the "bring me another rock" thing have you?
It's a poor excuse for scholarship, and a very ineffective debating technique.

The rest / Re: The Trump Presidency (was "Presidential Poll")« on: April 16, 2018, 06:31:13 PM »

Terry

budmantis

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 7
« Reply #4128 on: April 17, 2018, 08:39:02 AM »
I can see why some members of this forum object to political discussion. This is pretty ugly, and what I see on display, with few exceptions, is a bunch of overinflated egos.

Rob Dekker

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4129 on: April 17, 2018, 08:56:47 AM »
I can see why some members of this forum object to political discussion. This is pretty ugly, and what I see on display, with few exceptions, is a bunch of overinflated egos.

Budmantis, all I'm asking for is the evidence where "Hillery giggled while viewing him being sodomized with a bayonet, on national TV".

Terry claimed that he posted a video of it, but no such video exists, since it never happened.
Instead I get a mouth full from Terry for simply asking for evidence.

Is that me exposing an overinflated ego, or just a citizen of this forum asking for a reality check of increasingly absurd and unfounded statements posted on this forum ?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 09:02:26 AM by Rob Dekker »
Let's not waste either.

be cause

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1016
  • Likes Given: 1045
« Reply #4130 on: April 17, 2018, 11:09:36 AM »
I really wish there was a forum for shit that this and other topics could go to ...
 I've seen Hillery's hilarity at being told G was murdered .. and had no difficulty finding it again .. b.c.
There is no death , the Son of God is We .

oren

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 3587
  • Likes Given: 3935
« Reply #4131 on: April 17, 2018, 11:21:10 AM »
Is that me exposing an overinflated ego, or just a citizen of this forum asking for a reality check of increasingly absurd and unfounded statements posted on this forum ?
You are both hitting at each other incessantly, here and in other political threads, knowing full well that the other party is not going to be convinced even in a million years. These debates are not scientific, have neither shared basis nor methodology, and cannot be ever resolved. Continuing them beyond any reasonable span casts bad light on the participants.

Martin Gisser

« Reply #4132 on: April 17, 2018, 12:53:30 PM »
Gaddafi was killed by a bullet. He was already severely wounded and bleeding (from a handgrenade gone wrong) when they got him. Terry's bayonet is bullshit. Most likely it was a stick, he didn't bleed from that, and Gaddafi lived on to suffer other abuse until they shot him.

SteveMDFP

• Young ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: April 17, 2018, 02:13:34 PM »
Gaddafi was killed by a bullet. He was already severely wounded and bleeding (from a handgrenade gone wrong) when they got him. Terry's bayonet is bullshit. Most likely it was a stick, he didn't bleed from that, and Gaddafi lived on to suffer other abuse until they shot him.

And more to the point, Hillary's videotaped reaction was to simply hearing the news that he died.  It wasn't a spiritually evolved reaction, but it was shared by many thousands.  Gaddafi was a brutal, deranged, and dangerous man.

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile

magnamentis

« Reply #4135 on: April 17, 2018, 11:15:59 PM »

there is always a certain point where things are getting so ego and/or testosterone loaded that i start to smile like i smile about kids who dunno better.

at the same time i really enjoy how terry deals with those attacks, at times i wouldn't even care who is right or if someone is 100% correct. it's somehow great art to absorb dirty stuff that way. kudos.

even though i'm of age advance age myself i think that there are still a few years missing to get there, just not sure if i will like all the downsides of those few years LOL.

first i was surprised to see this ongoing but now that things are clear (for me at least) i just lean back and watch / enjoy the show in which one guy appears like "Muhammed Ali" in his best time when he was dancing around all his opponents avoiding many heavy punches.

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: April 17, 2018, 11:59:26 PM »

And more to the point, Hillary's videotaped reaction was to simply hearing the news that he died.  It wasn't a spiritually evolved reaction, but it was shared by many thousands.  Gaddafi was a brutal, deranged, and dangerous man.
Hillary however has proven to be a brutal, deranged, and dangerous Woman. 8)
Terry

P.S.
Are you arguing that if he was injured by germade, sodomised with a stick, before being beaten and shot to death, then Hillary's reaction would have been appropriate?
Ha, Ha, Ha

Are you deliberately tanking your own credibility?
If so you're doing a bang up job.

Martin Gisser

« Reply #4137 on: April 18, 2018, 01:15:06 AM »

Hillary however has proven to be a brutal, deranged, and dangerous Woman. 8)
Terry

P.S.
Are you arguing that if he was injured by germade, sodomised with a stick, before being beaten and shot to death, then Hillary's reaction would have been appropriate?
Ha, Ha, Ha

Are you deliberately tanking your own credibility?
If so you're doing a bang up job.

And more to the point, Hillary's videotaped reaction was to simply hearing the news that he died.
You said she giggled while watching him being sodomized to death by bayonet.

Now whose credibility? Who seems a bit deranged here?

This is not about ego. It is about basic standards of truth.

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: April 18, 2018, 02:25:36 AM »

And more to the point, Hillary's videotaped reaction was to simply hearing the news that he died.
You know this how?
You said she giggled while watching him being sodomized to death by bayonet.
Did I really? My bad. I meant to say she giggled afterword.
Now whose credibility? Who seems a bit deranged here?
Most people that giggle when confronted with a peers savage murder are actually considered a bit deranged. I certainly couldn't testify to Hillary's robust mental health. Would you?
This is not about ego. It is about basic standards of truth.
I seldom use the word ego. I suppose I'm relieved to learn that it's not about ego?

I wasn't aware that there were "basic standards of truth", does this indicate different standards for different situations?, different standards for different groups? basic standards for the unwashed, higher for those in power, mitigated for those in less fortunate circumstances?

It might make an interesting discussion, but on another thread.
Terry

SteveMDFP

• Young ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4139 on: April 18, 2018, 03:02:52 AM »

You know this how?

Those were my words.  And I know this because I watched the video clip that Terry posted some time back. And posted a second time.  And referred to many times since. I researched the network's news article about it.  I commented on it before.  Not sure why we have to address that video clip over and over.

She expressed satisfaction over the news. "We came, we saw, he died." Given what we know of Gaddafi, it seems an excusable lapse in moral judgment.  Not an indictment of Hillary's career.

TerryM

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4140 on: April 18, 2018, 04:06:41 AM »
And posted a second time.  And referred to many times since. I researched the network's news article about it.  I commented on it before.  Not sure why we have to address that video clip over and over.
Probably overkill on my part after being accused of not providing links?

She expressed satisfaction over the news. "We came, we saw, he died." Given what we know of Gaddafi, it seems an excusable lapse in moral judgment.  Not an indictment of Hillary's career.

"We came, we saw, he died - Ha, Ha, Ha"

Whether it's an indictment of Hillary's career, or simply a window into her mind is a matter of conjecture. - and the voting public.
Given what I've learned of Gaddafi, I find it particularly damning.
Terry

Rob Dekker

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: April 18, 2018, 05:26:11 AM »
first i was surprised to see this ongoing but now that things are clear (for me at least) i just lean back and watch / enjoy the show in which one guy appears like "Muhammed Ali" in his best time when he was dancing around all his opponents avoiding many heavy punches.

Doesn't the truth matter anymore on the ASIF ?
Or fact checking outrageous statements ?
Is it all just a boxing game where all that matters is how well you recover from the punches of truth ?
Let's not waste either.

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: April 18, 2018, 07:30:11 AM »
Too squeamish to deal with him in US courts: ship him off to Saud:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/17/iraq-us-military-citizen-held-transfer

sidd

budmantis

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: April 18, 2018, 07:32:46 AM »

Budmantis, all I'm asking for is the evidence where "Hillery giggled while viewing him being sodomized with a bayonet, on national TV".

Terry claimed that he posted a video of it, but no such video exists, since it never happened.
Instead I get a mouth full from Terry for simply asking for evidence.

Don't get me wrong, Rob, Terry and the others, I like all of you, but this incessant argument over the facts (?) is going nowhere. None of the parties involved (Rob and Martin arguing with Terry mostly) are going to ever agree.

I will say this though, I think you Rob are the most believable (IMHO). I think you approach the problem scientifically. You and Terry will never agree, but (with all due respect to Terry), I find you Rob more believable than Terry.

budmantis

• Nilas ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: April 18, 2018, 07:51:10 AM »
And posted a second time.  And referred to many times since. I researched the network's news article about it.  I commented on it before.  Not sure why we have to address that video clip over and over.

Whether it's an indictment of Hillary's career, or simply a window into her mind is a matter of conjecture. - and the voting public.
Terry

Terry: What have you learned of Gaddafi? He was a despot. Those that opposed his rule, faced annihilation. I can recall Gaddafi saying that he would show "no mercy" to the rebels in his country. I liken Gaddafi's demise to Nikolai Ceausesku's, back in 1989. They both deserved their fate.

Buddy

• Young ice
  • Go DUCKS!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: April 18, 2018, 07:49:15 PM »
Twelve of Traitor Donnie's special forces in the US House Of Representatives apparently want Jeff Sessions to prosecute anyone in the FBI or Department of Justice that supported Hillary Clinton.  PLUS Clinton herself.

The letter, which was issued Wednesday morning, begs Sessions to “investigate” and prosecute eight thorns in Trump’s side:

Related:  Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Pick Neil Gorsuch Just Dealt Him A MAJOR Blow
◾Hillary Clinton
◾Former FBI FBI Director James Comey
◾Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
◾Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch
◾Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates
◾FBI General Counsel Dana Boente
◾FBI Agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

…Notice a running theme here?

http://addictinginfo.com/2018/04/18/house-gop-demands-mass-prosecutions-of-trumps-political-enemies/

sidd

• First-year ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: April 19, 2018, 02:20:59 AM »
Ouch. GM cutting jobs, Lordstown, Hamtramck, Gunsan get screwed again. The first two are Trump country, rebelled against union bosses instruction to vote for Hilary. Now they see the same union bosses going to jail for taking bribes and watch their jobs go away. Again.

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2018/04/16/lord-a16.html

Wonder which way those laid off workers will jump this election season.

sidd

Human Habitat Index

• Frazil ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 51
  • Likes Given: 368
« Reply #4148 on: April 19, 2018, 04:28:19 AM »

Terry

Terry: What have you learned of Gaddafi? He was a despot. Those that opposed his rule, faced annihilation. I can recall Gaddafi saying that he would show "no mercy" to the rebels in his country. I liken Gaddafi's demise to Nikolai Ceausesku's, back in 1989. They both deserved their fate.

From the comments :-
Gadaffi wanted to take his oil off the petrodollar standard. Base the dinar on gold reserves not $. He also tried to form a north african economic union to function outside of the world bank. And suprise suprise...he gets whacked! The last US president to fight the Fed and petro dollar was JFK....

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is contempt prior to investigation. - Herbert Spencer

Buddy

• Young ice
  • Go DUCKS!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: April 19, 2018, 04:06:24 PM »
I'll believe it IF it actually happens.....but O'Rourke is only 3% behind Cruz in a recent poll.  This is the effect that Donnie's administration has had on the upcoming elections .... SO FAR.

This race is STILL a long shot for the Dem's .... BUT .... if they were able to "steal" Texas in this senate race, it would be HUGE (YUUGGGEEE).