Support the Arctic Sea Ice Forum and Blog

Poll

Arctic ice, next ten years. Bet?

Right? Sea ice increases.
1 (7.7%)
Wrong? (with Neven)
12 (92.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Is Neven wrong? Who bets Arcitc Sea Ice increases over the next ten years?  (Read 5795 times)

FredFriendly

• New ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
You are wrong.  Lets gamble you unscientific wannabe.

Shared Humanity

You are wrong.  Lets gamble you unscientific wannabe.

A lurker for a little over a year.....I have yet to vote on any of the SIE, SIA polls since I am clear I have little real understanding of what is going on in the arctic.

I have even less understanding of what you are trying to accomplish with this poll. Since you've set the poll to be decided 10 years from now, how do you expect to maintain any interest from this group regarding this nonsense?

FredFriendly

• New ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
This group is simply true believers who wish for the end to make their belief in the religion of global warming correct.  Scientifically the data does not support global warming.  Will any of you look at it? Of course not.

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
  • Liked: 1336
  • Likes Given: 618
Fred, I have a couple of questions.

First, could you please rephrase your poll? It's a bit difficult to vote. And you misspelled one of the more important words. Looks a bit sloppy, to be honest.

Second, how much do you think the sea ice will increase in the next 10 years? And what do you base that on? Solar activity? AMO?
The enemy is within
Don't confuse me with him

E. Smith

OldLeatherneck

• Grease ice
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2
Something tells me that FF is a "Denialist".  That's just a guess on my part.

However, this silly poll is an insult to Neven and the many sincere students of AGW/CC and the Cryosphere and should be deleted from the  forum!!
"Share Your Knowledge.  It's a Way to Achieve Immortality."  ......the Dalai Lama

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
However, this silly poll is an insult to Neven and the many sincere students of AGW/CC and the Cryosphere and should be deleted from the  forum!!

I'm sure it's meant as an insult, but we decide whether we feel insulted or not. Let's give Fred a second chance to see whether he is capable of friendly discussion.
The enemy is within

E. Smith

Neven

• Administrator
  • First-year ice
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Sea Ice Blog
Friendly Fred seems to have disappeared, so no more use for this thread.
The enemy is within

E. Smith